November 15, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

Author Topic: everton v norwich city  (Read 38668 times)

December 17, 2011, 09:52:08 PM
Reply #150

dunkster

havent seen the subs bench who are they?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

December 17, 2011, 09:52:18 PM
Reply #151

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I said after 20 minutes or so that they'd have one shot and score, and sure enough it happened and then our heads went and the good start was wasted.  It's groundhog day.

December 17, 2011, 09:53:04 PM
Reply #152

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Your time of the month?

You're happy with this then?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 17, 2011, 09:54:14 PM
Reply #153

steve81

couldnt hit a barndoor supposed to be professionals

December 17, 2011, 09:54:50 PM
Reply #154

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Yup, awful by Jags for the goal.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

December 17, 2011, 09:55:08 PM
Reply #155

cantoffee

You're happy with this then?

That's exactly what I said.

You've been complaining since before the game began, and the entire time we were dominating before they scored.

December 17, 2011, 09:56:14 PM
Reply #156

Sprooly

we seriously cannot attack

and the defending is not much better

December 17, 2011, 09:56:39 PM
Reply #157

AidyEFC9

A pub team, a well organised pub team, but a pub team all the same.

That's Norwich btw, we don't look organised.

I think your being harsh on Norwich if im honest, but what does that say about us then?!!. We had are spell in the first 20 or so minutes but just cant create anything clear cut. for me, Saha and Cahill have been shit, once again!.

For me, Moyes as only got himself to blame for how things are going so far today. I don't mind that he's started Gueye, gone with something different, but why is there no Coleman today, no Barkley or Vellios on the bench?. He's really starting to do my head in with picking his favourites every week even though there old, shit and out of form!.

I'll give Norwich one thing, least they've kept the ball and got themselves in good positions and passages of play to create chances, more than what where doing, and this is from a team that was in league one 2 years ago and virtually have the same side from then!.

Fucking rubbish we are and something as to give. I couldn't give a toss if we pull it back and win tonight, Moyes as to start dropping is favourites or change tactics or just fuck off cos are team at current is garbage!.

December 17, 2011, 09:57:00 PM
Reply #158

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That's exactly what I said.

You've been complaining since before the game began, and the entire time we were dominating before they scored.

So, I'm justified then, aren't I? Poor team selection and we're losing. Again.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 17, 2011, 09:59:03 PM
Reply #159

Sprooly

So, I'm justified then, aren't I? Poor team selection and we're losing. Again.

thats a bit harsh on the team selection, we dont know if Drenthe or Rodwell are fit enough to play 90 minutes, and if they weren't able to, then what else does he have to use?

December 17, 2011, 09:59:06 PM
Reply #160

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Cahill and Neville need to come off and Drenthe and Rodwell to come on. The change has to happen now.

December 17, 2011, 10:00:32 PM
Reply #161

Brooklyn blue

Cahill is a spent force.

December 17, 2011, 10:01:02 PM
Reply #162

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
thats a bit harsh on the team selection, we dont know if Drenthe or Rodwell are fit enough to play 90 minutes, and if they weren't able to, then what else does he have to use?

Barkley then?

December 17, 2011, 10:01:33 PM
Reply #163

marky v

Cahill and Neville need to come off and Drenthe and Rodwell to come on. The change has to happen now.

second that

December 17, 2011, 10:02:19 PM
Reply #164

dunkster

where is vellios?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER