December 15, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

Author Topic: everton v norwich city  (Read 39227 times)

December 17, 2011, 10:02:37 PM
Reply #165

Sprooly

Barkley then?

well he played 120 minutes during the midweek, and im not sure if he would be doing any better anyway, his not ready yet IMO,

December 17, 2011, 10:02:46 PM
Reply #166

montanatoffeefan

Your time of the month?

No, it's that time of the week.
Everton forever.

December 17, 2011, 10:03:25 PM
Reply #167

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
well he played 120 minutes during the midweek, and im not sure if he would be doing any better anyway, his not ready yet IMO,

Ok, a tub of lard to replace Neville then.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 17, 2011, 10:03:50 PM
Reply #168

marky v

No response after going behind,

Agree with Brian Little's commentary Cahill is a luxury now especially when not in form,

December 17, 2011, 10:04:05 PM
Reply #169

Sprooly

Ok, a tub of lard to replace Neville then.

couldnt do any worse

December 17, 2011, 10:04:11 PM
Reply #170

BatteredCornerFlag

Would like to see Moyes being pro-active with his subs. Half time replace Neville with ermmm, errrrmmm we don't really have a creative centre mid anymore. Billy? Or Drenthe?

Is Vellios injured. He better be, because not putting him on the bench is stupid. McAleny for Cahill it's gotta be, then.  

December 17, 2011, 10:04:34 PM
Reply #171

Gash

Global Moderator
I hate reading my match notes from days like today

I hate reading matchday threads on a day like today.

December 17, 2011, 10:06:37 PM
Reply #172

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber

I think your being harsh on Norwich if im honest, but what does that say about us then?!!. We had are spell in the first 20 or so minutes but just cant create anything clear cut. for me, Saha and Cahill have been shit, once again!.

For me, Moyes as only got himself to blame for how things are going so far today. I don't mind that he's started Gueye, gone with something different, but why is there no Coleman today, no Barkley or Vellios on the bench?. He's really starting to do my head in with picking his favourites every week even though there old, shit and out of form!.

I'll give Norwich one thing, least they've kept the ball and got themselves in good positions and passages of play to create chances, more than what where doing, and this is from a team that was in league one 2 years ago and virtually have the same side from then!.

Fucking rubbish we are and something as to give. I couldn't give a toss if we pull it back and win tonight, Moyes as to start dropping is favourites or change tactics or just fuck off cos are team at current is garbage!.

I think they look like a very well drilled Championship team. Nothing more.

The fact we are losing to them says more about us than it does about them. They looked organised enough to capitalise on opportunities given to them, and we gave them a stonker (actually two).

Lucky to be 0-1 at HT, could easily have been 0-2.

Its shocking really from a fan perspective.  Our lack of investment, and the stale stink of every transfer window for the last 2 years is starting to bite.us.in.the.ass.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 10:08:33 PM by NomadskiEFC »
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

December 17, 2011, 10:07:03 PM
Reply #173

stirlingblue

I just don't see how moyes can justify not making any subs.

December 17, 2011, 10:07:31 PM
Reply #174

cantoffee

Cahill and Neville need to come off and Drenthe and Rodwell to come on. The change has to happen now.

Do you think it's possible that both Drenthe and Rodwell aren't fully match fit? Maybe that's why they didn't start.

No idea how you're justified, but keep it going, you're quite miserable.

December 17, 2011, 10:09:38 PM
Reply #175

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Do you think it's possible that both Drenthe and Rodwell aren't fully match fit? Maybe that's why they didn't start.

No idea how you're justified, but keep it going, you're quite miserable.

It's a miserable team we're following at present. Don't you think?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 17, 2011, 10:09:50 PM
Reply #176

Ridge

Strac and McAleny just gone to warm up.

December 17, 2011, 10:10:24 PM
Reply #177

BatteredCornerFlag

We're just playing in front of them. Saha just sits infront of the centre backs. How do we ever expect to get behind them and score?

December 17, 2011, 10:11:48 PM
Reply #178

everton.chris

It's like watching an injured animal dying you can hear the sound of the death knell
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

December 17, 2011, 10:11:59 PM
Reply #179

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Think McAleny might actually be an improvement. Need a higher tempo up top.