November 18, 2017, 05:03:56 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Swansea City  (Read 29102 times)

December 22, 2011, 04:18:55 AM
Reply #270

AidyEFC9

Decent performance, nothing special though, tbh, i thought Swansea played well and pressed the ball very well, didn't give us a second on the ball and forced us back alot. I wish we could knock it about like they do and press the ball like they do.

And as for some saying the likes of Hibbo and Felli had good games, we must of been watching different games cos i thought Hibbo was shit. His distribution as always was crap and always went backwards cos he hasn't got a clue when put under pressure. Felli was ok but gave the ball away too much, he'd do the hard part of winning it, but then would give possesion away. For me, Ossie was are best player, good feet at times, retained the ball well and scored a beauty header to win us the game.

I thought Gueye did ok aswell and should of scored really, i said before the game i was disappointed he didn't start and be given a run in the side to see what he's capable of and he came on and did ok.

Good win, bit better performance and a clean sheet. It still needs to improve for me, bit sharper with the ball and i'd like to see us close down instead of standing off and letting the opposition come at us.

December 22, 2011, 04:20:55 AM
Reply #271

Chris

Administrator
Fellaini, Osman and Drenthe all very good. Familiar story re not scoring goals. Could have seen them off if we had a decent center forward.

Straqualursi makes me laugh.

December 22, 2011, 05:44:59 AM
Reply #272

bluestevie

good result and performance, drenthe just shades motm for me. cracking header from ossie as well

credit to the swansea fans too, sung their hearts out all game. any idea what they were singing to the park end, sounded like 'whats it like to eat a rat' or something
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

December 22, 2011, 06:22:36 AM
Reply #273

Cozzie

Good win, sets us up nicely for the festive period.

We will be in a good position to kick on for europe when landy cakes gets here.

December 22, 2011, 03:10:57 PM
Reply #274

Surreyblue

Was "Whats it like to be a tw*t" to which the Park End replied "Whats it like to shag a sheep"
Please, put someone on the posts for corners!