November 15, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland V Everton  (Read 37166 times)

December 26, 2011, 08:02:25 PM
Read 37166 times

nomorechang

RIP
EFC: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jags, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Osman, Cahill, Saha. Subs: Mucha, Bily, Strac Faddy, Gueye, Barkley, Tolis. .. confirmed
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 26, 2011, 08:24:52 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 26, 2011, 08:57:33 PM
Reply #2

nomorechang

RIP
thats the only change we could have made though, the squad is so thin because we havnt signed first team player in years. moyes is getting so much flack which should be directed at the board

correct ..we've also got 10 games in the next 5 weeks with a painfully thin squad , players out of form and players injured .. he has to juggle the pack as he sees fit ...
Alan Ball

December 26, 2011, 11:04:33 PM
Reply #3

nomorechang

RIP
Solid point considering we had no Felli , Coleman and Rodwell and Drenthe had one of his worst games for us . Sunderland have hit a little bit of form with o Neill's arrival so getting an away draw is ok . ... Not great mind but then we haven't just spent £100m+ and drew at home with Blackburn .. if we'd done that then that's a just cause to complain , :D
Alan Ball

December 26, 2011, 11:06:39 PM
Reply #4

nomorechang

RIP
Cahill - 1 shot on target, 1 shot off
Saha - 1 shot off target

*sigh*

yeah , why didn't he pick Van Persie and Aguero ... Moyes Out
Alan Ball

December 26, 2011, 11:12:36 PM
Reply #5

nomorechang

RIP
the stats have been that all season. no way would you have started the two

oh yeah , right .
Alan Ball

December 26, 2011, 11:42:05 PM
Reply #6

nomorechang

RIP
Twitter

"

@executionerbong
Executioner's Bong
Sorry but fail to comprehend how 1-1 away to a club with huge budget, bigger squad, bigger stadium and bigger avg gate is a bad result
5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
Alan Ball

December 26, 2011, 11:50:06 PM
Reply #7

nomorechang

RIP
Huge budget? Don't make me laugh.

I forgot ... they haven't been able to make a significant signing for over 2 years and rely on the loan market ....... Oh wait .....
Alan Ball

December 27, 2011, 12:10:21 AM
Reply #8

nomorechang

RIP
No they're sold to buy for the last three years...

Hardly makes it a huge budget, does it NMC?

short sighted ... they had a big injection of cash prior to that
Alan Ball

December 27, 2011, 12:26:38 AM
Reply #9

nomorechang

RIP
You mean when they came up from the championship...yea they did. Bought people like Chopra and got Andy Cole on a free. However since then they've sold Bent and Jones and lost Welbeck (who was a loan, by the way) and Gyan. They've also sold their Rodwell (Henderson, lol). It's worth pointing out that we beat Sunderland 7-1 the year they spent all this money.

You can kid yourself all you want, we have the squad to beat Sunderland, QPR, Norwich etc, it's just Moyes' poor tactics today that got in the way.

yeah ,we have the players to beat Sunderland away from home when they've improved since o neill arrived ... when we have a fully fit squad of players on form , but it certainly doesn't help if Coleman , Rodwell and Fellaini never even got on the coach and the manager has to plan for 10 games in the next 5 weeks with that squad ... I repeat a point today is not a bad result ... get over it
Alan Ball