September 19, 2018, 02:17:49 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland V Everton  (Read 36190 times)

December 26, 2011, 09:03:23 PM
Read 36190 times

Evertonexile

Holy shit.... never seen a stadium so quiet (except for that one yell just before the whistle)

Class work by every fan in that stadium.
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

December 26, 2011, 09:28:59 PM
Reply #1

Evertonexile

Fucking. Hell.

December 26, 2011, 10:11:56 PM
Reply #2

Evertonexile

Wasn't a dive.

He just tripped like an idiot.

December 26, 2011, 10:18:32 PM
Reply #3

Evertonexile

Webb knows he cocked up, that foul on Drenthe would've been a penalty any other day.

Still can't complain though, it's evened out after the first one.

December 26, 2011, 10:38:18 PM
Reply #4

Evertonexile

Anyone see that Sunderland fan head the ball from the crowd?

Can we put him on for Cahill?

December 26, 2011, 10:40:10 PM
Reply #5

Evertonexile

We must be the slowest team on the break in the league.

We have an inability to go forward.... we always have to drag it back and go cross pitch or backwards. That's a fantastic thing in open play, but doesn't work on a break.

December 26, 2011, 10:55:21 PM
Reply #6

Evertonexile

This match has shown one thing: Why Drenthe isn't considered a world class player. For all the statistics that we can pull up on him, such as minutes/assists, his tendency to make stupid mistakes, such as with useless stepovers today, is what kills him. I love him as a player, but he needs work.

December 26, 2011, 11:22:29 PM
Reply #7

Evertonexile

haha

clueless fuckers on here..

you have to try things for them to come off... if they dont work then so be it as far as im concerned.
opinions like yours annoy the fuck out of me, we would have a sqaud of fucking robots if you were in charge, hang on you arnt Moyes are you?

do you watch Messi and ronaldo play by any chance?? tricks dont always work but when they do they create chances/goals and points.

Never said I didn't like creativity. All I said was why he isn't considered a better play. I've watch Messi and Ronaldo, yes. Creative play creates goals, but Drenthe was off today. I didn't say I didn't like his creative playstyle, all I said was his mistakes are why he isn't viewed as a better player. He needs a bit of work.

Also, we probably would have a squad of robots if I were in charge. Because I'm in no way qualified to manage a premier league team, being a clueless fucker.