November 24, 2017, 09:52:07 AM

Author Topic: 2011 spending  (Read 4557 times)

December 24, 2011, 10:41:00 PM
Reply #30

Gash

Global Moderator
People have to realise that £10million interest on £50million of debt is 20% APR. People who believe this is the case are outstandingly idiotic.

The flat rate is 20%, the APR are is probably far higher depending on set up fees and other costs.

deCoubertin

December 24, 2011, 10:42:19 PM
Reply #31

Bily No Pace

for the ntl loan we pay around about 14% interest on 26m, considering we have a fair few loans or mortgages all around similar interest rates it adds up to quite large figures at the end of the year 

You do realise that unsecured loans have a much higher APR than a mortgage or a loan secured against future revenue? 14% APR is obscene, I don't know much about the NTL loan or it's terms but I imagine it's not secured on anything, well not anymore anyway. Still even if we were paying 14% on 50million (just to keep the figures clean), which we won't be, that's 7 million.
Bily No Pace has no signature

December 24, 2011, 10:45:46 PM
Reply #32

Paul.

bellefield is in this years accounts, their on our site if u want to check em The Blue Union

correct me if am wrong paul but didnt u make that same quote a few months ago?

what exactly have i to look at on that page mate ? is it that the blue union have said that bellefield has been sold in september 2010 ?

and what quote ?
Who lit the fuse on your tampon ?

December 24, 2011, 10:58:35 PM
Reply #33

BootleBlueBoy

what exactly have i to look at on that page mate ? is it that the blue union have said that bellefield has been sold in september 2010 ?

and what quote ?

theirs link on that page,The Blue Union's break down is  Here and evertons accounts can be found on their site, although it doesnt look the latest is up their yet, or u can go get a copy from companies house and get ur own copy. Our report has been taken from the accounts everton recently released, bellefield is in their.

as for the mark rowan quote am pretty sure someone quoted from the same email a few months ago
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 11:08:28 PM by BootleBlueBoy »

December 24, 2011, 11:12:57 PM
Reply #34

Paul.

so how do you know that bellefield is on it ? can you be that sure that they are claiming the sale of bellefield on the report ?

or are TBU surmising it is on there ?

what i'm saying is, how do you know for sure those figures include the sale of bellefield.

December 24, 2011, 11:15:45 PM
Reply #35

BootleBlueBoy

so how do you know that bellefield is on it ? can you be that sure that they are claiming the sale of bellefield on the report ?

or are TBU surmising it is on there ?

what i'm saying is, how do you know for sure those figures include the sale of bellefield.

because we have had a copy of the accounts for a while now, its what colin's presentation and report are based upon. all the figures quoted are from evertons 2010-2011 accounts

December 24, 2011, 11:51:49 PM
Reply #36

Paul.

so you have an account of where all the money spent went to, and all the money brought came from ?

December 25, 2011, 12:37:52 AM
Reply #37

BootleBlueBoy

so you have an account of where all the money spent went to, and all the money brought came from ?

we have the accounts for this year, but it doesnt give u a full break down of the ins and outs, other operating costs for example, colin fitz has tried worked through them and has accounted for a large part of it, but he still short by about 8m, where this money goes or what its used for we are not sure

December 25, 2011, 12:49:38 AM
Reply #38

Paul.

so TBU are surmising then ? if you can't say for sure the bellefield sale is on it, then surely it would be silly to add it to proof that the club are being screwed over ( not that i don't disagree btw ) but facts are better than just assuming what you think the account says.

December 25, 2011, 12:58:04 AM
Reply #39

BootleBlueBoy

so TBU are surmising then ? if you can't say for sure the bellefield sale is on it, then surely it would be silly to add it to proof that the club are being screwed over ( not that i don't disagree btw ) but facts are better than just assuming what you think the account says.

paul its their in the accounts, iv seen if for myself, we cant publish all of the accounts, theirs so much information their with most of it being beyond me and alot of evertonians, colin has summarised and presented it so its easier to understand, that document is 100% accurate. if u want further details i can put u in touch with colin fitz, he understands the figures far better that I and am sure he can tell u exactly where to find bellefield in the accounts.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 01:00:38 AM by BootleBlueBoy »

December 25, 2011, 01:24:28 AM
Reply #40

Paul.

well publish the part from Everton fc account where it states that Bellefield is included.

December 25, 2011, 01:30:41 AM
Reply #41

Ridge

I haven't seen the accounts yet, but I'll pretend I have. The Bellefield money will have been included, I think that's a safe bet. I'm reasonably sure that Paul is correct by the book so to speak, with the £4.5m being the interest costs quoted.

But I think there would be other areas where we have utilised finance, at our future cost, but not all of it will be classed as interest. EG. More generous terms if partners invest in construction or setup costs, receiving cash up front on transfers and paying a larger fee over a number of years, when purchasing.

But it's also important to remember we reduced the wage bill quite significantly in the summer following those accounts. Next year will show the sale of Arteta, Beckford and others. We have a much smaller squad than last year and our wage bill will reflect that in the next accounts.

December 25, 2011, 01:58:42 AM
Reply #42

Trowel

In terms of cash flows, the cash inflow from operating activities was 1.9m (2010: 1.4m). After net payments for interest of 4.1m, net expenditure on player transfers of 6.6m, net proceeds from the disposal and purchase of tangible fxed assets of 8.8m, largely relating to the sale of Bellefeld, and net cash outflows from fnancing of 3.9m, the decrease in cash for the year was 3.9m (2010: decrease of 1.2m).

Everton FC Accounts

P5
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

December 25, 2011, 02:02:08 AM
Reply #43

BootleBlueBoy

Everton FC Accounts

P5

i knew they were on the net some where but just couldnt find em, cheers trowel!

December 25, 2011, 02:06:11 AM
Reply #44

Trowel

No problem. Bellefield was mentioned in the 09/10 R&A also, confirming the sale went through in Dec 2010 (ie. for the 2010/11 financial year)
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news