November 18, 2017, 05:08:24 AM

Author Topic: West Brom V Everton  (Read 33045 times)

January 01, 2012, 05:43:27 PM
Reply #60

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Who's on the bench, or don't I want to know?

And people still want him as our manager? Obviously already playing for a draw at best.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 01, 2012, 05:44:04 PM
Reply #61

Fellainis Hairdresser

Wow! Fucks on the right or left there? Truely shocking at least play barkley or mcfadden for some width

Comfortable home win
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 01, 2012, 05:44:25 PM
Reply #62

Fynci

Vellios has written in Greek on Twitter. There are loads of exclamation marks, so he is either chuffed, pissed off or he is just mentioning the new year! Happy to be of help  ;)

Ευχομαι η νεα χρονια να μας δωσει οτι δεν μας εδωσε το 11 !!! Που ηταν υπεροχο :) χρονια πολλα με υγεια !

I hope the new year give us that did not give us a 11! That was wonderful:) Happy Birthday to health!
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

January 01, 2012, 05:44:29 PM
Reply #63

Bily No Pace

Dear lord.
Bily No Pace has no signature

January 01, 2012, 05:44:54 PM
Reply #64

Rhys

Howard, Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Heitinga, Neville, Rodwell, Osman, Cahill, Saha.

that is seriously an awful awful lineup by moyes, what is he thinking?

That drenthe is injured and we have hardly any other players to pick from?

January 01, 2012, 05:46:18 PM
Reply #65

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Well, I hope that's the case because if it isn't, then wtf.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 01, 2012, 05:46:47 PM
Reply #66

isleofman

Hettinga and Neville in centre mid. Rodwell and osman on the flanks and just to cap it all Anichibe on the bench. Happy New Year

January 01, 2012, 05:47:40 PM
Reply #67

Fynci

It's frightening times when you look at a starting 11, and your only hope of a goal appears to be Osman.

There is zero creativity, if WBA score a goal then we should just concede.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

January 01, 2012, 05:47:47 PM
Reply #68

Sprooly

im one of the posters on here who defends Moyes nearly All of the time, However i think he should have played Magaye or Billy instead of Neville

January 01, 2012, 05:52:27 PM
Reply #69

isleofman

Team is
Howard, Hibbert, Distin , Jags Baines, Rodwell, Hettinga, Osman, Cahill, Neville, Saha.

No Drenthe even on the bench but just to cap it all Anichibe is

January 01, 2012, 05:53:41 PM
Reply #70

Rhys

im one of the posters on here who defends Moyes nearly All of the time, However i think he should have played Magaye or Billy instead of Neville

But bily wants him to go and we want to sell him. And apparently gueye has been looking poor in training and is bleary struggling for fitness when he starts matches.

It looks to me like he has picked the most experienced 11 who are likely to grind out a result in a tough fixture.

January 01, 2012, 05:54:19 PM
Reply #71

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Let's hope for a pen or a free kick round the box.its all on you Bainesy. That team will need to be changed pretty quickly as there is no width at all in midfield. Definitely be happy with a draw today. By the way if Anichebe comes on and scores a winner today he deserves a few apologies!He will also deserve criticism if he is shit!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 01, 2012, 05:55:12 PM
Reply #72

kunal32

7 fucking defenders. Happy new year Moyes! Obviously no new years resolutions in playing a more attacking and imaginative lineup then!

January 01, 2012, 05:55:19 PM
Reply #73

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
But bily wants him to go and we want to sell him. And apparently gueye has been looking poor in training and is bleary struggling for fitness when he starts matches.

It looks to me like he has picked the most experienced 11 who are likely to grind out a result in a tough fixture.

Cahill, Neville, Saha have all looked crap on the pitch, whereas Gueye has actually looked quite useful.

Wish Moyes would judge players on the pitch rather than training.
- Walt Disney

January 01, 2012, 05:55:50 PM
Reply #74

nomorechang

RIP

so am I and so would I but then I don't think I'm a better manager than Moyes , we have to trust him
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "