December 13, 2017, 12:11:24 AM

Author Topic: Best away support ?  (Read 8575 times)

February 03, 2010, 02:13:40 PM
Reply #15

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

Was anyone in the PE against Sunderland and see those two fans in the Gold and the Blue jacket. Funny them two rotten drunk got sent out.  lolol

deCoubertin

February 04, 2010, 06:28:58 AM
Reply #16

mattyefc91

Best away support - Newcastle or Stoke because both sets of fans are really loud and they don't sing any bad songs like Liverpool/United etc. just sing for ther team no matter the score.

Best away day - Blackburn because we always get a good allocation there, we get the full stand behind the goal (sellout away end every time) and always good atmosphere from the blues especially in the fernhurst before the game!

I Want Curly Hair Too ♥

February 04, 2010, 07:46:14 AM
Reply #17

ToffeeBlue83

Agreed on Stoke, they just did not shut up, though it was in that lower league FA Cup Third round just-happy-to-be-here kind of way. When the novelty rubs off they will become all bitter and twisted like us!

Agreed with Blackburn, like it when you get a whole end, Forest was always good for that as well, hope they come back up next season.
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog

February 04, 2010, 08:08:12 AM
Reply #18

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
That Victor moses is really moving up in the world, he could of been playing fr newcastle in front of 55,000 but hes chosen wigan, cant they just fuck off out the prem.

Imagine if everton set up a rugby team and entered the superleague

the everton tigers.....

oh wait ???

He didn't choose Wigan over Newcastle, Wigan were just the only side who had a bid accepted. He needed to leave as Palace needed the money, he didn't have a choice.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 04, 2010, 09:34:33 PM
Reply #19

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

January 13, 2011, 04:29:56 AM
Reply #20

phillyt

I'm surprised nobody has said Spurs. Their fans might be gobshites but they always bring a lot of noise to Goodison.

Shame they didn't bring alot of people ey. Champions league condensers and they only take half  an allocation.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

January 13, 2011, 04:48:36 AM
Reply #21

blackwatch78efc

havent been to that many games (about 25) but pompey fans i remember didnt shut up. That bloody drum did my head in and we lost 1 nil. Put the home crowd to shame that day, whole stadium was silent except for them. United too but always hard to tell how loyal half of em really are, its like liverpools support suddenly evaporates when they lose a few, hodgson certainly walked alone lol. (on a seperate note i'm pleased they screwed him over as ive always liked hodgson and i bet he hates em like us now..........whisper it quietly but ide even have him if moyes left) uh oh scandal. City fans very good in fairness, scum the lot of em but loyal at least.
"we've got this far, i suppose we might as well win it" Big Joe 1995

January 13, 2011, 04:50:48 AM
Reply #22

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Best day out is Blackburn by far, the beer tent is emmense, Villa is awful hate everthing about that place.

January 13, 2011, 04:55:08 AM
Reply #23

Gash

Global Moderator
condensers?

January 13, 2011, 05:03:57 AM
Reply #24

nomorechang

RIP
I'm surprised nobody has said Spurs. Their fans might be gobshites but they always bring a lot of noise to Goodison.

I actually don't mind the Spurs fans , they were very complimentary after we turned them over at Goodison , they do have their share of Herberts but then who doesn't .. Stoke fans are noisey but they are thick and live in a time warp .. It's like walking through the land of the Bay City Rollers reunited ... and I absolutely despise the Villa fans
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 13, 2011, 05:04:02 AM
Reply #25

phillyt

I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

January 13, 2011, 05:09:22 AM
Reply #26

Sharky

Tranmere Rovers

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.

January 13, 2011, 05:28:24 AM
Reply #27

nomorechang

RIP
Going of track a bit , the best away support recently was the AEK Athens crowd who were unbelievable ,4-0 down and they still sung their heads off and danced !! ... and besides the Wembley trips the AZ Alkmaar game was a great away day , the " Never felt more like singing the Blues " song must have gone on for about 20 minutes none stop
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 13, 2011, 02:15:23 PM
Reply #28

Thomas

Too many I like but there IS one I hate above all else with absolute abhorrence

WEST BROM

Always fucking freezing (Highest Altitude ground in the prem), only seen us win there once and the area and the people are the shits.

For some reason always enjoyed Boro Away. Stoke is nice as well - proper football atmosphere/day out.

Best away day ever? Ukraine.

Worst Away Ever? Arsenal 7-0 or Fiorentina.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 02:17:25 PM by Thomas »

January 13, 2011, 02:18:10 PM
Reply #29

Thomas

Best day out is Blackburn by far, the beer tent is emmense, Villa is awful hate everthing about that place.

Hate that with a passion.