November 19, 2017, 03:49:11 AM

Author Topic: Donovan press conference - any minute  (Read 7587 times)

December 18, 2009, 09:16:57 PM
Reply #30

Jamokachi

Confirmed -

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/donovan-deal-done.html

deCoubertin

December 18, 2009, 09:27:25 PM
Reply #31

huck

I'm not arsed about football being a big sport in America I'm arsed about Everton as a franchise better publicity more fans more money for the club its that simple. It's a delicate balance were football isn't a popular sport it's easy to slate one team and my worry is it could be us. Not saying it will. Just putting my concerns out there.
Anyway he's here now I hope it's a good thing. Decent player hope he adapts quickly.
Le Berry

December 19, 2009, 03:31:35 AM
Reply #32

American Evertonian

Really excited to have him on board.  I think he will bring a nice level of competition for spots and great spirit to the team.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 19, 2009, 04:40:05 AM
Reply #33

slothzen

Woo hoo!  Hat-Trick first game, for a total dozen goals over 10 weeks, and then he's bought by [insert top 4 team here] for 20 million before August, proceeding to destroy us in future fixtures.

or.

First run out he is subbed 30 minutes in for disappearing on pitch. Second run out he tears his cruciate ligaments and all of the USA hates us forever.

December 19, 2009, 07:36:34 AM
Reply #34

Endless, Nameless

Woo hoo!  Hat-Trick first game, for a total dozen goals over 10 weeks, and then he's bought by [insert top 4 team here] for 20 million before August, proceeding to destroy us in future fixtures.

or.

First run out he is subbed 30 minutes in for disappearing on pitch. Second run out he tears his cruciate ligaments and all of the USA hates us forever.

Or he finds form near the end of his tiny contract, then goes back to America for the rest of his career. It's a lose-lose-lose for Everton
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 19, 2009, 07:51:24 AM
Reply #35

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Surely if he finds ANY sort of form we benefit from it

December 19, 2009, 03:45:07 PM
Reply #36

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Should be able to make his debut at home against Carlisle in the FA Cup

December 19, 2009, 08:46:11 PM