October 19, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

Author Topic: Gabriel Obertan  (Read 3634 times)

February 01, 2010, 06:06:32 AM
Reply #15

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
The players we have bought from United have been great for us. Phil Neville has been a fantastic captain, Tim Howard is one of the best goalkeepers in the PL and Saha is our top goalscorer. We aren't a feeder club for them and we all know we are Everton.

This.

Who cares  where they come from? They have been great players for us and if another 8 come from united who improve the squad so be it

February 01, 2010, 06:57:18 AM
Reply #16

ally2

I'm glad we all know we're Everton.  Because for a moment I thought we'd be happy as Man Utd rejects.

Fair enough those guys have done well for us but people are always throwing out Man Utd names on here.  In the past it's been Scholes, Giggs, Keane, Fletcher, Anderson, Wes Brown.  And that's in addition to who we've already got. I can't believe people would be happy with that.

February 01, 2010, 07:17:21 AM
Reply #17

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I think the main reason man u players are tossed about though are they are generally top players even if they are reserves. Out of all those names you mention only a couple would not be welcome as far as I am concerned.

Surely it is better to look at players from man u than Wigan!

February 01, 2010, 02:40:50 PM
Reply #18

.Rimbo.

Have you actually seen Obertan play or just saying he'd be good because he plays for United?

February 02, 2010, 01:53:34 PM
Reply #19

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Delayed reaction but catching up.  Yeah seen him play he has potential and as a squad player would have done a job.  Door has shut and bolted now mind!

February 02, 2010, 04:16:24 PM
Reply #20

Jamokachi

Have you actually seen Obertan play or just saying he'd be good because he plays for United?

I've seen him play, and there is/was no chance of him coming here on loan. He's a very, very hot prospect as far as Utd are concerned. He looks the business too. Could be a top player in a couple of players. With an improving Nani on the right and the prospect of Obertan on the left, Utd could be a devastating side in a couple of years.