November 19, 2017, 10:21:21 PM

Author Topic: Movie Thread IV  (Read 65201 times)

January 02, 2012, 08:53:42 PM
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Hugo is like a history lesson of cinema. Brilliant if you're into that sort of thing.

January 02, 2012, 10:27:13 PM
Reply #16

keverton1971

Thinking of bringing in the new year with 'A Prophet', anyone seen this?

great film!

January 03, 2012, 02:38:07 AM
Reply #17

Tinga

Watched ' Super 8 ' again a couple of nights ago, AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!

It started great but the whole Alien thing was terribly done, good film though except for the ending.

January 04, 2012, 05:01:00 AM
Reply #18

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Went to see Hugo again tonight. Could have with it not being in 3-D if I'm honest.

January 04, 2012, 03:31:04 PM
Reply #19

Hope Solo

Nitro Circus The Movie 3D Official Trailer #NITRO3D

Quote "If you’re into the 3D thing, this should be right up your alley. Travis Pastrana’s Nitro Circus squad will be bringing you this new movie at some point – there is no actual release date set, but in the meantime, enjoy the official trailer"

January 04, 2012, 06:49:01 PM
Reply #20

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
MI: Ghost Protocol is okay but it feels like old James Bond.  Simon Pegg is very irritating in it.

January 04, 2012, 06:51:59 PM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Craig what are your tips for the new year to go out and see?

My bird lives right by one of those weird cinema thingys I dont know what there called but they look old and have films on that most "mainstream cinemas dont, Im hoping to spend a lot of time in there,its on Manchester Oxford Road.

January 04, 2012, 06:59:27 PM
Reply #22

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Craig what are your tips for the new year to go out and see?

My bird lives right by one of those weird cinema thingys I dont know what there called but they look old and have films on that most "mainstream cinemas dont, Im hoping to spend a lot of time in there,its on Manchester Oxford Road.

Is it the Cornerhouse? I love that theatre.

I'm really looking forward to Shame, Fassbender is the tits. Cornerhouse will definitely show that. It's not for the light hearted though.

Fassbender is my favourite actor right now an is in A Dangerous Method, though the presence of Keira Knightly (sp) may be enough to put me off seeing that altogether. Polanski's Carnage should be out soon too, I'd defo give that a go.

That's all I can think of right now, I'm in the middle of a British film paper. Bit boring.

Oh, if you don't mid trying different things out take a look at The Artist. It's silent, but it looks lovely.

January 04, 2012, 07:00:57 PM
Reply #23

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
MI: Ghost Protocol is okay but it feels like old James Bond.  Simon Pegg is very irritating in it.

I was afraid of that, I would have already seen it, but I don't think I can watch any more films with Simon "I'M FAMOUS" Pegg in it.

Did you see it in IMAX? How was The Dark Knight Rises prologue?

January 04, 2012, 07:06:00 PM
Reply #24

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Is it the Cornerhouse? I love that theatre.

I'm really looking forward to Shame, Fassbender is the tits. Cornerhouse will definitely show that. It's not for the light hearted though.

Fassbender is my favourite actor right now an is in A Dangerous Method, though the presence of Keira Knightly (sp) may be enough to put me off seeing that altogether. Polanski's Carnage should be out soon too, I'd defo give that a go.

That's all I can think of right now, I'm in the middle of a British film paper. Bit boring.

Oh, if you don't mid trying different things out take a look at The Artist. It's silent, but it looks lovely.

Cheers man  :thumbsup:

Yerrrrrrrrr I think it is Ive yet to of been but its always showing interesting stuff, that whole little corner there is cool, loads of good stuff to have a look at.

January 04, 2012, 08:36:38 PM
Reply #25

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I was afraid of that, I would have already seen it, but I don't think I can watch any more films with Simon "I'M FAMOUS" Pegg in it.

Yeah IMAX really is so much better than 3D!  Pegg is overexposed now.  Believes his own hype as most British actors tend to do eventually.

Dark Knight Rises is going to be friggin immense, every new trailer just illustrates this.

January 04, 2012, 11:52:07 PM
Reply #26

Sheedys left foot

Im trying not to watch any trailers for ' Dark Knight Rises '  want to watch the film without knowing anything about it, loved the last 2.
CHUNK,I LOVE YOU CHUNK.

January 05, 2012, 12:20:19 AM
Reply #27

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Im trying not to watch any trailers for ' Dark Knight Rises '  want to watch the film without knowing anything about it, loved the last 2.

Yeah I get that although the trailers don't ruin any of the film.

January 05, 2012, 12:27:05 AM
Reply #28

Tinga

Simon Pegg is a national treasure.

January 05, 2012, 01:11:42 AM
Reply #29

Derek

Shame will no doubt be immense.

Hunger is as good as it gets. Same team.

Nails.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku