November 16, 2018, 06:27:53 PM

Author Topic: Match Ratings versus Brom  (Read 4628 times)

January 02, 2012, 12:04:06 AM
Reply #15

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
because that's far too fookin sensible a view and would head off the smallpenises at the pass.  if they can't whinge at moyes they'd only be smacking their kids.

It's the best way to teach them stuff.

January 02, 2012, 01:10:02 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Was Cahill playing left mid?

We were playing 4-3-3 for most of the game. Admittedly with not players suited to playing i but it was 4-3-3.Saha up front with Osman and cahill roaming left to right just behind. Heitinga and Neville defensive holding midfielders with Rodwell having a free role .

Quite innovative but would work better with Drenthe and Stracq/Anichebe instead of Saha and cahill.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 02, 2012, 04:44:37 AM
Reply #17

minty

We were playing 4-3-3 for most of the game. Admittedly with not players suited to playing i but it was 4-3-3.Saha up front with Osman and cahill roaming left to right just behind. Heitinga and Neville defensive holding midfielders with Rodwell having a free role .

Quite innovative but would work better with Drenthe and Stracq/Anichebe instead of Saha and cahill.

i thought everyone agreed osman can't play out wide  :headbang:

Also interesting how many people are coming round to the idea of cahill in central midfield. When i suggested it months ago everyone said i was talking shit cos he can't pass and tackle.

January 02, 2012, 02:07:45 PM
Reply #18

JoeHart

Howard - 7
Hibbert - 6
Baines - 7
Jags - 7
Distin - 7
Heitinga - 6 
Neville  - 5 
Osman - 6
Rodwell - 5 been out a few weeks injured and it showed.
Cahill - 6
Saha - 5

Strq - 6
Anichebe - 7
Guaye - 6

Moyes - 5
Everton forever

January 02, 2012, 02:11:27 PM
Reply #19

adamefc88

i thought everyone agreed osman can't play out wide  :headbang:

Also interesting how many people are coming round to the idea of cahill in central midfield. When i suggested it months ago everyone said i was talking shit cos he can't pass and tackle.

I dont think its the fact people are coming round to the idea of Cahill playing there more the fact if Moyes insists on playing him better there than as the second striker where he hamstrings the team excessivley
Right you cock sucking whore! go take a hot, steamy piss on some live power cables so your paedophile father can fondle your roasted, salted nuts :D

January 02, 2012, 07:01:00 PM
Reply #20

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Howard 7 Possibly the most under used goalie ever
Hibbert 6.5 Did ok defensively but the 5 yard to me to you with Neville was annoying
Baines 7 Same old from Leighton. Looks a bit annoyed at times with lack of movement
Distin 7 Solid
Jags 7 As above although WBA forward line was poor
Neville 4 I like him but I dont get it
Heitinga 7 Amazingly looked our most comfortable "midfielder"
Rodwell 6 Looked a little lost and rusty but did ok
Cahill 5 Its like car crash tv at the min watching this great servant fall apart in front of us
Osman 6 Did great for the goal - that was it tho really
Saha 2 - Actually left me speechless

Subs
Gueye 6 Gave us shape and was direct, I still dont think he will make it tho
Straq 8 The man is a legend. He looks like a lad who knows he aint good enough but thinks fuck it, I am gonna go out there get stuck in and enjoy myself anway
Anichebe 8 Great strength for the goal

Moyes 6 Terrible team selection, good subs

All in all I was made up with a win
Simply simply lovely

January 02, 2012, 08:18:50 PM
Reply #21

plumber

January 02, 2012, 08:21:43 PM
Reply #22

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Howard 7 Possibly the most under used goalie ever
Hibbert 6.5 Did ok defensively but the 5 yard to me to you with Neville was annoying
Baines 7 Same old from Leighton. Looks a bit annoyed at times with lack of movement
Distin 7 Solid
Jags 7 As above although WBA forward line was poor
Neville 4 I like him but I dont get it
Heitinga 7 Amazingly looked our most comfortable "midfielder"
Rodwell 6 Looked a little lost and rusty but did ok
Cahill 5 Its like car crash tv at the min watching this great servant fall apart in front of us
Osman 6 Did great for the goal - that was it tho really
Saha 2 - Actually left me speechless

Subs
Gueye 6 Gave us shape and was direct, I still dont think he will make it tho
Straq 8 The man is a legend. He looks like a lad who knows he aint good enough but thinks fuck it, I am gonna go out there get stuck in and enjoy myself anway
Anichebe 8 Great strength for the goal

Moyes 6 Terrible team selection, good subs

All in all I was made up with a win

Agree with all of this especially Gueye

January 03, 2012, 06:47:26 AM
Reply #23

gwells

Thought Hibbert deserved a 7 and Staq 7.5. Distin man of match as far as I'm concerned hope he signs contract. Nevill was poor as was Saha. I agree that we should play Timmy in midfield rather than up front.