November 25, 2017, 02:46:33 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bolton Wanderers  (Read 42590 times)

January 02, 2012, 01:54:49 AM
Read 42590 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We've gotta look to be taking all 3 points in this one against one of the poorest teams so far this season. Assuming none of today's players who missed out through injury are back I'd say this will be the team.

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Donovan Rodwell Heitinga Osman
                  Cahill
                  Anichebe

Donovan should start given that hes only available for a short time and given how early Saha was taken off and Vics goal factor from today I can see him starting, and if he does then good luck to the lad. Thought Denis was great today when he came on, either him or Vic should be given a start ahead of Saha on current form
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 02, 2012, 02:22:44 AM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Vic's just back, I wouldn't even start him if he'd had an injury free year, never mind now.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 02, 2012, 02:25:39 AM
Reply #2

Shogun

Administrator
Vic's just back, I wouldn't even start him if he'd had an injury free year, never mind now.
he's a cert to start. moyes seems to love him. with his goal hes secured a start for the next ten games.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 02, 2012, 02:27:09 AM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

My thinking is that Moyes has got increasingly fed up with Saha, hence him being subbed off every game and he does seem to like Vic hence him given game time the first time he is back in the squad. Perhaps he will go with Donovan up top and someone else in midfield, but really think he should change the striking combo
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 02, 2012, 02:29:29 AM
Reply #4

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
If he was to start Anichebe I'd rather see Stracq than Cahill.

Wouldn't feel comfortable knowing Vic was the only natural 'striker' on the pitch.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 02, 2012, 02:32:26 AM
Reply #5

Fellainis Hairdresser

howard
hibbert jags distin baines
osman rodwell heitinga drenthe
cahill
donovan

need some pace up there!

thse are shite 3-0 everton
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 02, 2012, 02:33:24 AM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If he was to start Anichebe I'd rather see Stracq than Cahill.

Wouldn't feel comfortable knowing Vic was the only natural 'striker' on the pitch.

I'm fairly certain that Vic and Straq would be a great partnership!Two loveable rogues!

January 02, 2012, 02:36:37 AM
Reply #7

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Im going to this one

Yeah playa

January 02, 2012, 02:47:39 AM
Reply #8

christiffa25

I think Saha's early withdrawal was to make him available to start against Bolton. Vic has been out a while can't see him starting tbh.

For the first time I saw promise in straq. Still wouldn't be starting him over Saha. On Saha I think with Donovan in the team and if say pienaar or a creative midfielder comes in I think it will bring Saha to life.

January 02, 2012, 02:57:21 AM
Reply #9

Rhys

No chance Vic will start, moyes said he was tired after 25 mins on the pitch so no way will he or should he start. Let's leave him to come on for 25 mins again with their defence tiring and use him in the same way. Even when he is fully fit he doesn't have the fitness to last 90 mins.

Depends who is fit. I could see it being saha up front with osman behind him and drenthe and donovan on the wings if drenthe makes it. Then heitinga and one of cahill, rodwell in the middle or felli if he is back. And the same back four.

January 02, 2012, 03:28:10 AM
Reply #10

Thom

Administrator
Really don't know who would start for us as the frontman, or on the wings. Anyone could be carrying a knock or pick up an injury in training at this time of year. The only certainty I would say is Howard and the back four. The other six places could be up for grabs depending on who is fit.

If the likes of Drenthe and Donovan start then I can see us winning. Not comfortably, but maybe a 1-0 or 2-0 scoreline. Bolton look hopeless so anything less than a win isn't worth thinking about.

January 02, 2012, 03:33:03 AM
Reply #11

cantoffee

Agree with Rhys, no way Vic will start. You could see how exhausted he was when Morrison out ran him in the 92nd minute, normally he would have easily beat him.

I think we'll see this team:
              Howard
Hibbert Jags Distin Baines
          Rodwell Heitinga
Drenthe                  Osman
            Cahill Saha

Should be a win 2-0.

January 02, 2012, 03:43:56 AM
Reply #12

Thornton_19

1-0 same team as today but Neville out Donovan in. Think it will be comfortable the victory but we wont score more than 1

January 02, 2012, 04:37:58 AM
Reply #13

adamefc88

personally i would go for

Howard
Drenthe Rodwell Heitinga Gueye
Osman
Donovan

If fit play Felliani and drop Distin to move Heitinga back to CB
Right you cock sucking whore! go take a hot, steamy piss on some live power cables so your paedophile father can fondle your roasted, salted nuts :D

January 02, 2012, 05:18:36 AM
Reply #14

efcraz

personally i would go for

Howard
Drenthe Rodwell Heitinga Gueye
Osman
Donovan

If fit play Felliani and drop Distin to move Heitinga back to CB

wouldnt drop Distin, he was a beast today!!
twitter: razefc

I'm 25 so big Dunc IS a legend!!