November 18, 2017, 12:32:53 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Bolton Wanderers  (Read 42275 times)

January 05, 2012, 09:54:37 AM
Reply #450

cantoffee

Why do people still take Optimistic Blue's bait every time?

January 05, 2012, 09:55:09 AM
Reply #451

cantoffee

and pat nevin only last week said we need davey moyes more than he needs us!
haha

while kenwirght is the poison, moyes is a big part of the problem
9 years plus of the same negative, predictable, boring, defensive football.

shame carlsberg are not our sponsors.
they could do an advert
david moyes- probably the most over-rated manager in the world.

9 months of the same negative, predictable, boring posting.

January 05, 2012, 11:20:00 AM
Reply #452

t2487

Nope, still Stoke.

When everyone's fit our standard of Football isn't that bad, it's the standard of finishing that's abysmal.

My best mate is a Stoke season ticket holder.

I'd rather be in Stoke's current situation than ours. Not only do we play shite, we are shite and don't look like improving.

January 05, 2012, 02:50:30 PM
Reply #453

Macca77

We're the worst team in the league, last nights performance just proved that, no passion whatsoever, every player couldnt wait to get rid of the ball, I for one wasnt surprised with the result all, Bolton were the better team and deserved to win, as soon as I saw the starting 11 I knew it was going to bad, Coyle mustve pissed his pants when he saw our line up.

January 05, 2012, 04:14:25 PM
Reply #454

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We are not the worst team in the league or the worst footballing team.

January 05, 2012, 04:28:09 PM
Reply #455

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It was just one of those days,problem is we seem to be having quite a few of them!I can laugh a bit about it now as it was a totally freakish game but last night standing at bank hall at 10 to 11 still waiting for the train home, freezing cold knowing that I had to be up at half 5 wasn't fun!we'l go again and find our form, as soon as Saha scores I reckon he will go on a run of goals, Im gonna take a leaf out of optimistic blue's book and say that we're gonna be ok, 58 point this season, mark my words. Then next season wel finish 4th (don't mark those words)
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 05, 2012, 04:46:38 PM
Reply #456

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It was just one of those days,problem is we seem to be having quite a few of them!I can laugh a bit about it now as it was a totally freakish game but last night standing at bank hall at 10 to 11 still waiting for the train home, freezing cold knowing that I had to be up at half 5 wasn't fun!we'l go again and find our form, as soon as Saha scores I reckon he will go on a run of goals, Im gonna take a leaf out of optimistic blue's book and say that we're gonna be ok, 58 point this season, mark my words. Then next season wel finish 4th (don't mark those words)

Of course we are going to be okay. It's the fact that okay is as good as it gets that is depressing. 

January 05, 2012, 04:59:41 PM
Reply #457

Macca77

We are not the worst team in the league or the worst footballing team.

Im struggling to think who is worse than us, Blackburn maybe? Thats about it

January 05, 2012, 05:10:04 PM
Reply #458

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Blackburn, Stoke, Villa, Wolves and Sunderland all play crap football.  We play decent football with no cutting edge when we have our first choice eleven out.

January 05, 2012, 05:12:58 PM
Reply #459

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
My best mate is a Stoke season ticket holder.

I'd rather be in Stoke's current situation than ours. Not only do we play shite, we are shite and don't look like improving.

I'd rather be in Stoke's situation too.

But the Football they play is still hideous.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 05, 2012, 05:16:47 PM
Reply #460

fast lane

Blackburn, Stoke, Villa, Wolves and Sunderland all play crap football.  We play decent football with no cutting edge when we have our first choice eleven out.

I wouldn't rate Villa amongst the dross, especially if Ireland's playing.
Stoke have to be the worst though, although Blackburn and the Wolves aren't that far behind.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)