September 23, 2019, 04:05:10 PM

Author Topic: if moyes fucked off.............................  (Read 7881 times)

January 10, 2012, 01:16:15 AM
Reply #45

GhostOfDixie

Fair comment

I think he has done a good job and think he deserves a chance to see what he can do with money. I doubt he will get that chance here tho

Well he has done nothing in the past 18 months to say to me he deserves that chance.  Before then maybe so, but in the past 18 months his tactics have been shocking.

He has also allowed players to leave without replacing them.  He has also lied to the fans about the sale of players and why they were sold, and he has failed to make enough of a stink about the situation.  He has basically bent over and took it up the arse.

How many post match game interviews can we endure when he basically says the players haven't done enough?  He knows the squad, he knows who he has to beat on the saturday, he should be planning and preparing based on what he has, but he clearly doesn't. 

He has constantly played players out of position, out of form and has never ever taken any kind of risk.  Great managers take risks, that's how they become great - because they are prepared to put their neck on the line.  He doesn't do that at all.  He just goes home and checks his bank balance. 

January 10, 2012, 01:17:08 AM
Reply #46

tafftoff

Just think 10 yrs of this is enough.

Thanks Davey for the first few years but this is biz and it's just not happening - you look bored, players look bored and those fans who still go are comatose.

A new voice with different ideas might perk the players up to win the Prem.

(couldn't resist a joke there).....

I really meant Champions league - fuck off.... miserable gets ;D

January 10, 2012, 01:21:21 AM
Reply #47

GhostOfDixie

Well its a vicious circle.

Kenwright and Moyes are dancing around it.  Moyes is making a fortune.  His family are on the books as interim football scouts also. 

January 10, 2012, 01:35:31 AM
Reply #48

sidney the blue

And so it starts again.

Do you really think that if all our players were fit then Heitinga and Neville would be our central midfield partnership, coz it wasn't when everyone was available.

Do you think if Moyes had money and was able to buy the players he wanted Neville and Heitinga would be our midfield pairing.

I think the answer to both these questions is no!!

January 10, 2012, 01:39:13 AM
Reply #49

GhostOfDixie

And so it starts again.

Do you really think that if all our players were fit then Heitinga and Neville would be our central midfield partnership, coz it wasn't when everyone was available.

Do you think if Moyes had money and was able to buy the players he wanted Neville and Heitinga would be our midfield pairing.

I think the answer to both these questions is no!!

Well he had money lid and he dropped 6m on Heitinga!  Christ.

He also dropped 9m on Billy.

January 10, 2012, 01:43:41 AM
Reply #50

moomin

Well he had money lid and he dropped 6m on Heitinga!  Christ.

He also dropped 9m on Billy.

Heitinga is a good player, good signing in my view.

Bily, has not worked out at all. Will one of the next managers requirements be to have a 100% success in the transfer market? every manager does bad signings, overall the majority of Moyes have been a success.

January 10, 2012, 01:47:41 AM
Reply #51

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Bily, has not worked out at all. Will one of the next managers requirements be to have a 100% success in the transfer market? every manager does bad signings, overall the majority of Moyes have been a success.

Agreed
Simply simply lovely

January 10, 2012, 01:49:38 AM
Reply #52

GhostOfDixie

Explain how Moyes has been a success at Everton?  Not interested in Cahill, or Arteta, etc.  I'm talking about the team, the squad, the success the club has had under Moyes?  Because last time I checked it was pretty non-existent.

January 10, 2012, 02:02:52 AM
Reply #53

moomin

Explain how Moyes has been a success at Everton?  Not interested in Cahill, or Arteta, etc.  I'm talking about the team, the squad, the success the club has had under Moyes?  Because last time I checked it was pretty non-existent.

I said the majority of his signings have been a success, not that he has been a success at Everton.

But, consider that when he first took over we were mid table to relegation battlers, we have been consistently in the top 8 for the past 5 seasons. So he has been a success in raising expectations, getting us back into Europe, but no silverware unfortunately.

Football is different now to 20 years ago, to win silverware you need cash and plenty of it to buy it. Manchester City have not got were they are due to the managerial ability of Mancini.

January 10, 2012, 02:30:50 AM
Reply #54

Blueney-tunes

Smashed the club transfer record and then sold him to Blackburn for a mill.

Worst man manager in the history of.

January 10, 2012, 02:37:36 AM
Reply #55

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Smashed the club transfer record and then sold him to Blackburn for a mill.

Worst man manager in the history of.

Ha, well done on missing out a huge portion of why's and wherefores!

Sent from my shit phone because my good one got robbed

January 10, 2012, 02:44:05 AM
Reply #56

Blueney-tunes

Silas, no need to cloud or sugar coat my facts.

Did he or did he not sell the club record for a mill?
Answer: yes he did.
Proof: See Blackburn

January 10, 2012, 02:49:04 AM
Reply #57

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Club record transfer is Marouane Fellaini who cost £15m
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 10, 2012, 02:51:29 AM
Reply #58

Blueney-tunes

Club record transfer is Marouane Fellaini who cost 15m

If only he was given a chance to spend some money...

January 10, 2012, 02:51:32 AM
Reply #59

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Yes but is he worth near that now? We bought him at the height of his value and sold him arguably at his lowest..  It wasn't a good decision and it was still a rubbish price but  its not fair just to state what you did.

Sent from my shit phone because my good one got robbed