December 15, 2017, 03:01:49 AM

Poll

Anyone who went to the Tamworth match...

yes
7 (28%)
no
18 (72%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Anyone who went to the Tamworth match...  (Read 2817 times)

January 08, 2012, 05:07:00 AM
Read 2817 times

Shogun

Administrator
Anyone who went to the Tamworth match regret buying a ticket for £20?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 05:27:47 AM by shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

deCoubertin

January 08, 2012, 05:35:51 AM
Reply #1

sharpattack

What's the point of this thread? We won, what's the problem? Great if we won 7-0, we didn't. So what?
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

January 08, 2012, 05:38:38 AM
Reply #2

e.f.c

No. We won. I'm an Everton supporter and take pride in supporting them win or lose.

January 08, 2012, 05:39:10 AM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
I didn't go. But I've never regretted going to a match, home or away, win or lose.

Why, if you support the club and we won would you regret going to the game?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:07:43 AM by Gash »

January 08, 2012, 06:03:07 AM
Reply #4

bluestevie

not a fucking chance, what a stupid thread
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

January 08, 2012, 06:23:58 AM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I regretted going the Bolton match and I only spent a tenner

January 08, 2012, 06:26:59 AM
Reply #6

Connavar

No to be honest. The match was dreadful, most have been this season. Was saying this to my bro the other day, I've never lost my desire and excitement going to the game, but being in there and sitting thru this season has been desperately hard at times.

January 08, 2012, 08:01:25 AM
Reply #7

Snipellis11

I went today, well done to everyone who went, about 27k who went today. COYB!!!!

January 08, 2012, 12:34:13 PM
Reply #8

nomorechang

RIP
You pay your money , you take your chance .. I've never regretted going to a match , If I could afford to go in one of the lounges for every game I would happily pay it , the same as I was happy to pay half a crown for the paddock in the 60's   standing on a milk crate.. that's 12 and a half pence in pre decimal money for the youngsters , ... I never went in the Boys Pen , that was a shilling if my memory serves me correct , reminded me of the lions cage in Chester Zoo ;D . Of course it's not great at the moment , but that happens to every team ...Ask Utd fans how they felt after City stuck 6 past them
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 08, 2012, 02:45:14 PM
Reply #9

Gary Iceman

I didnt go to the game but i clicked on no just to see if anyone had clicked yes. upto now 3 people have clicked yes but they have not come on here and said why they clicked yes ,surely it cant be cos we are playing shite cos we have known this for a long time.. so speak up..
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

January 08, 2012, 02:50:21 PM
Reply #10

Jamokachi

There's an option to 'view results' without voting la.

January 08, 2012, 03:38:13 PM
Reply #11

Gary Iceman

There's an option to 'view results' without voting la.

Ok, ill remember next time,cheers la.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

January 08, 2012, 04:51:18 PM
Reply #12

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Not a chance, terrible thread!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

January 08, 2012, 05:19:44 PM
Reply #13

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
No. We won. I'm an Everton supporter and take pride in supporting them win or lose.
:hail:  we need more people like you

January 08, 2012, 05:49:26 PM
Reply #14

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Again, a poll without a Suarez option.

No wonder the kopites are fucking livid.