August 22, 2019, 05:31:50 AM

Author Topic: Beckford-watch  (Read 7256 times)

February 03, 2010, 08:35:05 PM
Read 7256 times

Dr. Sponge

In light of all the Beckford transfer rumours involving us, I'll be on close Beckford-watch tonight on ITV, for the Leeds-Spurs FA Cup replay.

February 03, 2010, 08:39:20 PM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
looking forward to that ... as a dane I've not seen mutch to Beckford.... except his goals against spurs and united ...  his first touch didn't impress me   hope I'm wrong .... .  .

February 03, 2010, 08:39:41 PM
Reply #2

top flight for a long time

He'll probably pick up a serious knee injury now he might be an Everton player.  :whistle:
We're forever Everton....

February 03, 2010, 08:41:29 PM
Reply #3

AidyEFC9

I'll be checking the lad out too, i hope Leeds win tonight. Did anyone see Grayson on SSN any time this week, still banging on about if Beckford does well then bigger teams than the ones he's being linked with could come in for him, what a tit!

February 03, 2010, 09:06:39 PM
Reply #4

KevtheRat

I'll be checking the lad out too, i hope Leeds win tonight. Did anyone see Grayson on SSN any time this week, still banging on about if Beckford does well then bigger teams than the ones he's being linked with could come in for him, what a tit!

Its a classic case of trying to squeeze every last bit of effort out of Beckford before he leaves on a free at the end of the season, rather than being a tit i would say it was good management.

February 03, 2010, 09:55:13 PM
Reply #5

ZVictorOne

Let's face it, if he plays well tonight 'Arry will chuck some money at him and he will go to Spurs never to be seen again.
ZVictorOne

February 03, 2010, 10:15:20 PM
Reply #6

Abraders

I have criticized him before, but i hope he joins us

February 03, 2010, 10:28:25 PM
Reply #7

.Rimbo.

As long as Saha stays, I'm not too fussed. Sadly, if Beckford comes, I can't see that happening.

February 03, 2010, 10:33:32 PM
Reply #8

gemine69

Same here.  I hope he looks the part.
Don't think, feel.  It is like a finger pointing away to the moon.  Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all the Heavenly Glory - Bruce Lee

February 04, 2010, 01:10:29 AM
Reply #9

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

Its a classic case of trying to squeeze every last bit of effort out of Beckford before he leaves on a free at the end of the season, rather than being a tit i would say it was good management.

Good management for Leeds bad for us.

February 04, 2010, 01:45:07 AM
Reply #10

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I just dont get the fuss over him. Yes I know he has scored goals in the cup and league one but his general play, his knowledge and understanding of teammates looks err dire at best. Signing him for me would be a backward step and as i have said before to lose any striker we currently have (specially saha) and replace them with beckford is poor judgement for me, i hopr he proves me wrong but i think the only plus of him is he is free and will be sold on for a small profit. I want more for Everton tho than that
Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2010, 01:56:07 AM
Reply #11

fortune9

i want spurs to win now were out i want chelsea and a top 6 team in the final so europa league spot goes to 7th........an 3 of them already out 
Those that dont know do not matter!

February 04, 2010, 02:21:22 AM
Reply #12

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

He's doing well really hope we sign this fella.

February 04, 2010, 02:25:38 AM
Reply #13

evertonjoe

But is Beckford Watch hosted by Bill Oddie?

As for actually signing the lad i'm of the opinion he won't make it here as i've heard nothing but bad things from Leeds fans but theres no risk as it's a free so we might as well go for it. The worse case scenario is he's shit and we sell him to someone like coventry or Forest for £1 million or so.

R.A.P Music

February 04, 2010, 02:40:20 AM
Reply #14

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Jermain Defoe yes - Jermain Beckford no!!!
Simply simply lovely