September 23, 2019, 02:49:17 PM

Author Topic: nervous?  (Read 4725 times)

February 05, 2010, 07:37:16 PM
Reply #15

Ong-Timus Prime

That exactly sums up my feeling...
if you know yer history...

February 05, 2010, 07:38:34 PM
Reply #16

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Does anyone think that the general media only seem to talk about the Anfield derby games....... They dont seem to be as interested when its at Goodison....

Not that the games at goodison dont get a mention..... they just seem to come accross  "all wet" when talking about derbys played at Anfield....

Maybe its that scarf waving atmosphere they all like...........
I've noticed this, when its at Goodison it's named the Merseyside derby and it's known as the Anfield derby when its there.

Petty observation but it's so true, we are second in every way shape and form when it comes to the derby.
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

February 06, 2010, 03:40:15 AM
Reply #17

QUINNEY2

I feel sick but then start believing we l do it...but then scared as i hate to sound pesemistic but theses jammy redshite always rob us..but its down to the boys to make their own history again..last seas we went to wembely twice and to make up for the dispointment of going out fa cup this would be up there..coybs guttered wont be theres only managed few away days this season but those with tickets sing extra for me..COYBS

February 06, 2010, 03:43:38 AM
Reply #18

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Johnson is still out for them. Stage is set for Pienaar and Donovan to cause absolute havoc down the wings, I think it's with them our greatest chance lies tomorrow. Also will need Cahill ready to meet the crosses and Fellaini running the show again.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 06, 2010, 03:44:51 AM
Reply #19

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Support won't be a problem tomorrow at least, we'll be louder than them, again...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 06, 2010, 03:54:04 AM
Reply #20

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaini did a great job on Gerrard when he was at Liege, same again tomorrow and we can definitely win this.

February 06, 2010, 04:11:26 AM
Reply #21

QUINNEY2

WE CAN..we where the first team to take points of chelsea at home an we can finally finish the shites season tommorrow..they l be more scared than us as we no we can progress our season no matter what happens tommorrow they no they lose and their slim hopes of champions league will slowly be fading

February 06, 2010, 02:42:25 PM
Reply #22

Robioto

I wasn't at all until I got up this moring now all my hairs are starting to tingle. Can't wait though.

February 06, 2010, 03:12:32 PM
Reply #23

chesterblue

Nervous?! this is killing me!!!
I'm scared the boys wont turn up as that disappointment would be far worse than any red shite comment, if the boys show the same spirit and performance as the 'city' game we will wipe the floor with them i have no doubts.

I' drinking already i'm that nervous....................
hell is my home and you are all invited

February 06, 2010, 05:17:36 PM
Reply #24

Jamokachi

Not nervous at the moment, probably will be come tomorrow morning!

I'm shiting a fucking brick :eh:

February 07, 2010, 01:18:30 AM
Reply #25

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

I'm not nervous 1 bit!!!

I was confident of a defeat for weeks now :'(

gutted me lads n lasses :'(
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”