November 20, 2017, 08:18:10 AM

Author Topic: everton v blackburn  (Read 35489 times)

January 16, 2012, 04:33:19 AM
Reply #30

Rhys

weak argument, they have only hard 1 start each and cant do any worse than saha and cahill.

Ignore Vic because he isnt fit. Vellios had 2 starts and both performances were the worst performances of any of our strikers this season. Not slating him but if he isnt good enough to start games yet then he wont start. And seeing as Moyes is bringing Denis on over him I would say he is well down in the line up of being picked to start.

Howard

Neville     Duffy        Heitinga    Baines

Gibson  Cahill   Fellaini

Donovan             Saha               Victor

Obviously if Distin back then Duffy out and Hibbert in for Neville if he is ok. Touch and go whether to start Drenthe or not, seems to lack the fitness to do as well from the start but always lights the game up off the bench. A bit like Vic though!

January 16, 2012, 06:17:57 AM
Reply #31

bluestevie

2-0 win. drenthe and anichebe
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

January 16, 2012, 12:42:47 PM
Reply #32

christiffa25

Going to be a tricky game this one..

Howard
Neville heitinga Duffy Baines
                Fellani
           Rodwell Gibson 
Donovan.                  Drenthe
                  Saha

If Rodwell not back obviously Cahill in there. Distin in for Duffy if fit.
I think we looked balanced against villa. Cahill actualy appeared to be playing from midfield as apposed to stood up front with Saha. Who however out of form ect is still our best option to start whilst vic is not fit enough too.

January 16, 2012, 03:23:36 PM
Reply #33

Straq attack

A must win this one - hoping everyone gets behind the team and creates a good amosphere on Saturday as losing could drag us into the dog fight.
I am going to say Saha <gasp> and Gibbo 2-0 (but fear a 1-1 on the sly), with the same line up that started against Villa (I thought first half in particular we looked pretty dangerous compared to recent showings).
coyb

January 16, 2012, 04:56:00 PM
Reply #34

plumber

2-1
Saha, Hibbert.

January 16, 2012, 05:25:57 PM
Reply #35

blob

can't see us scoring, so i also hope that they don't
0-0

January 16, 2012, 05:30:00 PM
Reply #36

krakkokain

I wonder the price on them missing 3 pens.

Hope Samba is still on strike and thank god the yak is out so maybe we will get a look at our no 1 target..... Mr Jason Roberts, 1-0 everton howard again for me

January 16, 2012, 05:58:15 PM
Reply #37

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

1-1 Donovan and Duffy (OG).

COYB!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

January 16, 2012, 07:26:29 PM
Reply #38

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Duffy Baines
Fellaini
Cahill Gibson
Donovan Drenthe
Saha

Blackburn always score so I am gonna say a sneaky 2 1 to us, Fellaini and Baines finally to get a free kick in

Simply simply lovely

January 16, 2012, 10:45:40 PM
Reply #39

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

4-4-2:

Howard

Neville Duffy Heitinga Baines

Donovan Fellaini Gibson Drenthe

Straqulursi Anichebe
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

January 17, 2012, 09:18:56 PM
Reply #40

The Binmans Union

1 nil to Everton. Saha.

A Gibson cannonball from 47 yards takes wicked deflection off Saha's backside while he was giving evils to the linesman for an earlier off side decision.
Major Clanger:

One is not necessarily born Ian Ross.

Some people are but many realise their being Ian Ross at a later stage of their lives.   They may even be married with kids when one day it just strikes them out of the blue: "Holy shit, I'm Ian Ross."

January 17, 2012, 10:56:45 PM
Reply #41

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Drenthe and Vic to come on after 60-65 mins. But we won't score until they come on.

At least we don't have to deal with the man mountain Samba it would seem, plus Yak...although it is January now, so perhaps his goal scoring antics will cool.

January 17, 2012, 11:04:47 PM
Reply #42

Ridge

Because of Blackburn's aggressive yet vulnerable nature this season, I'm going to plum for an exciting 3-2 win.

Baines, Cahill, Anichebe, Formica, Nzonzi.

January 18, 2012, 02:08:46 AM
Reply #43

GrantyBoy78

Because of Blackburn's aggressive yet vulnerable nature this season, I'm going to plum for an exciting 3-2 win.

Baines, Cahill, Anichebe, Formica, Nzonzi.

I think we'll need to score 2 goals to win

January 18, 2012, 02:26:23 AM
Reply #44

Thornton_19

I think we'll need to score 2 goals to win

So you're saying put all my money on Blackburn? haha

But i do think we'll win, won't be comfortable though!