November 24, 2017, 11:51:35 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Fulham  (Read 36593 times)

January 23, 2012, 01:51:27 AM
Reply #15

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We'll struggle, concede, get one back from a set-piece, whack Stracq on for giggles. Draw 1-1. Lose the replay

I can see this!

Same lineup as last two games. 

January 23, 2012, 02:15:20 AM
Reply #16

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We'll struggle, concede, get one back from a set-piece, whack Stracq on for giggles. Draw 1-1. Lose the replay

Haha that does sound as though it could be depressingly accurate!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 23, 2012, 03:30:35 AM
Reply #17

taffytoffee

1-0 saha

January 23, 2012, 04:50:05 AM
Reply #18

BrotherEstapol

Assuming Moyes had a couple of drinks before game...

------------------Howard-------------------
Neville----Duffy---Heitinga---Baines
Donovan------Gibson--------Drenthe
Vic--------------Fellani------------Saha

January 23, 2012, 11:34:00 AM
Reply #19

christiffa25

I think Distin will be back for this and straight into the starting 11. Rodwell too for the bench.

Cahill's goal will keep him in the side but I think Saha latest no show could be one to many for moyes and Vic may start up top.
Think he'll go...

Howard
Neville heitinga Distin Baines
           Fellani Gibson
Donovan    Cahill.     Drenthe
               Anichebe

January 23, 2012, 12:25:45 PM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We most look like scoring in the last few mins when we resort to long ball and throw felli up there.our midfield has no quality at all going forward so I suggest we just bombard every team in the air and play without a midfield

Howard
Hibbert Neville Duffy Heitinga baines

Donovan Straq Vellios Fellaini Drenthe

A 5-0-5 Formation, absoloute wall at the back solid to get past and then 3 big fellas up front waiting for the long balls and Drenthe and Donovan ready to strike anything that falls loose.message for the back 5 is hoof it up at every opportunity. It is a bit different and revolutionary this formation but it could work
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 23, 2012, 12:52:06 PM
Reply #21

nomorechang

RIP
Howard

Hibbert
Duffy
Heitinga
Baines

Drenthe
Fellaini
Gibson
Donovan

Cahill
Anichebe
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

January 23, 2012, 03:52:52 PM
Reply #22

Straq attack

I would probably go for the same line up as against Blackburn but with Roy starting in place Vic.  That said, we were awful against Blackburn but I just can't see how we can switch it up - maybe Vellios for Saha too.

Fulham are in decent form and now look like they can score a couple, whereas we tend to struggle to break anyone down when we lose a goal.  I reckon 2-0 to Fulham unfortunately.

January 23, 2012, 03:56:27 PM
Reply #23

Straq attack

We most look like scoring in the last few mins when we resort to long ball and throw felli up there.our midfield has no quality at all going forward so I suggest we just bombard every team in the air and play without a midfield

Howard
Hibbert Neville Duffy Heitinga baines

Donovan Straq Vellios Fellaini Drenthe

A 5-0-5 Formation, absoloute wall at the back solid to get past and then 3 big fellas up front waiting for the long balls and Drenthe and Donovan ready to strike anything that falls loose.message for the back 5 is hoof it up at every opportunity. It is a bit different and revolutionary this formation but it could work

Deal!

I would be well up for seeing this team and it should also ensure we don't have to watch more strings of passes working progressively backwards until it goes back to Howard to launch upfield (as it would already have been in the first instance, hence saving time and giving us more time to launch more long balls)

January 23, 2012, 06:02:58 PM
Reply #24

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I can see this!

Same lineup as last two games. 
we wern't unchanged last time - Anichebe played in stead of Drenthe I think

January 23, 2012, 08:03:09 PM
Reply #25

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Saha loves a goal against fulham so for me he has to play

January 24, 2012, 05:43:07 AM
Reply #26

Rhys

Haha, definitely think this is what will happen!

Not much choice with the players but put Hibbo in for Neville for definite if he is fit to start.

Howard

Hibbert    Duffy     Heitinga   Baines

donovan  Gibson  Cahill  Anichebe

Fellaini   Saha

January 24, 2012, 05:54:52 AM
Reply #27

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
My team

Saha

Drenthe  Cahill   Anichebe   Donovan
Hibbert Duffy Neville Heitinga Baines
           Howard

Come on Everton, let's turn things around

Edit. Only had 10
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 24, 2012, 06:24:29 AM
Reply #28

marky v

Hibberts awful at right back but please god never let him play left back

January 24, 2012, 06:25:40 AM
Reply #29

marky v

Although if I'm reading it wrong and saha is in goal and howards upfront .... I like it