November 23, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Fulham  (Read 36545 times)

January 26, 2012, 12:01:09 AM
Reply #45

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Got my ticket earlier, love cup games at night.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 26, 2012, 05:02:21 AM
Reply #46

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
At 21 what chance does a person have of getting in on u-16? It's only a 5er and I look young?

No chance, I used to be a steward, just buy an adult ticket ya fucking scrounging cretin.

January 26, 2012, 05:55:11 AM
Reply #47

krakkokain

There is no way Saha is starting. Moyes has had enough im sure of it. Straq to start upfront otherwise same team

January 26, 2012, 06:22:18 AM
Reply #48

Heads In The Sand

There is no way Saha is starting. Moyes has had enough im sure of it. Straq to start upfront otherwise same team

I think you're going to be disappointed Friday....

January 26, 2012, 06:54:32 AM
Reply #49

krakkokain

I think you're going to be disappointed Friday....

Nah i have faith that Moyes has seen the light.

January 26, 2012, 08:21:53 PM
Reply #50

Azz

David Moyes confirms Jagielka (knee), Distin (hamstring), Osman (foot), Coleman (thigh), Rodwell (hamstring) are again all likely to miss Fulham game. Barkley is training again. The Everton boss says he will decide between Shane Duffy and Tony Hibbert to partner John Heitinga in defence.

Duffy or Hibbo at CB... really, does he even need to thnk about it?!

January 26, 2012, 08:35:05 PM
Reply #51

Thornton_19

David Moyes confirms Jagielka (knee), Distin (hamstring), Osman (foot), Coleman (thigh), Rodwell (hamstring) are again all likely to miss Fulham game. Barkley is training again. The Everton boss says he will decide between Shane Duffy and Tony Hibbert to partner John Heitinga in defence.

Duffy or Hibbo at CB... really, does he even need to thnk about it?!

Hibbert done alright at CB with Lucas Neil.....remember them dark times in defence. But dropping Duffy would be a silly thing to do!

January 26, 2012, 08:38:55 PM
Reply #52

Ad1989

Duffy hasn't put a foot wrong! No reason at all to drop him.

January 26, 2012, 08:57:40 PM
Reply #53

steve81

rodwell still missing turning in to a bit of a crock

January 26, 2012, 09:44:26 PM
Reply #54

American Evertonian

No reason to use Hibbo at CB when we can use him as a RB over Neville. Hope he let's Duffy continue his good run of form. As for the game, we have won our last 3 at home against Fulham and hope to continue the streak. Rarely do I feel good about games but for some reason that is how I feel about this one. 1-0 to us compliments of Donovan or an OG.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 27, 2012, 03:38:56 AM
Reply #55

steve81

sexy football and 6-0 to us if only

January 27, 2012, 05:02:07 AM
Reply #56

Always a Toffeeman

having neville rb is useful to duffy, better to keep him right! duffy himself said it, helping to tell him where he should be and help him along
 #formerly efc for life

January 27, 2012, 05:10:15 AM
Reply #57

The Golden Vision

No chance, I used to be a steward, just buy an adult ticket ya fucking scrounging cretin.

No chance? I got away with it at least 10 times when i was 21 and living on the breadline. No shame in that whatsoever. At 24 i wouldnt do this now out of risk and also being financially better off. I see there is a principle but call someone a fucking scrounging cretin is harsh. I expect a low gate tomoro so we need a loud vibrant crowd and the more youngsters the better. Bit of a tangent but ...... sick of these boring old men chewing on a humbug with their arms folded and all they do is mutter "moyes no idea" and "osman shite", makes me feel so flat and depressed when theres no singing which is always. We need some kind of passion injection like a bad referee or a corner in the last minute for some to wake up. Is the love of Everton not enough to get behind the lads from the first minute?

January 27, 2012, 05:54:40 AM
Reply #58

C_M2011

Win or lose, i'll still support the toffees til i die  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i say 2-0 win. drenthe and Saha

January 27, 2012, 02:29:59 PM
Reply #59

christiffa25

Neville has to be RB if Duffy is playing. Great at helping
young inexperienced players as he has done with Coleman.

I think moyes withdrawal of Saha early in the last game showed his disappointment in his performance. It seemed to have an air of it all being over for Saha.
However I think he'll start tonight.. 1 to keep Vic fresh on the bench to come on later in the game and 2 Vic will be starting up top in a few days against city I imagine.

I think drenthe will start tonight and with no other options Cahill will no doubt start again.

Howard
Neville Duffy heitinga Baines
           Fellani Gibson
Donovan.    Cahill.     Drenthe
                  Saha