October 17, 2019, 05:15:10 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Fulham  (Read 54818 times)

January 28, 2012, 01:15:14 AM
Reply #105

blueski

Dont get to excited about Saha not playing, he's obviously being rested for Tuesday.

He gets so tired with all that running LOL
Nil Satis

January 28, 2012, 01:16:08 AM
Reply #106

School of Science

Would have prefered Drenthe to start ( is he injured?) Moyes is taking a chance here,realistically our season could be over if we lose tonight.On the other hand we whinge when he does'nt give youth a chance,coyb.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 28, 2012, 01:17:28 AM
Reply #107

efctaxi

January 28, 2012, 01:19:07 AM
Reply #108

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 28, 2012, 01:19:40 AM
Reply #109

sharpattack

God I hope Gueye and Strac put a shift in otherwise Moyes will never play them again!!

and rightly so. People on here have made a case for these guys and now is their chance. If they do not shine tonight they should be fucked off
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

January 28, 2012, 01:21:30 AM
Reply #110

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
and rightly so. People on here have made a case for these guys and now is their chance. If they do not shine tonight they should be fucked off

In favor for who? And why don't they deserve a run in the side, like the shite we've endured all season? Can't just write them off after one game.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 28, 2012, 01:22:15 AM
Reply #111

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

On the basis of one game?  I presume you want Saha and Neville gone based on their numerous poor games this season? 

I agree to an extent though that they need to play well tonight if they want to stake a claim.

January 28, 2012, 01:22:44 AM
Reply #112

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
In favor for who? And why don't they deserve a run in the side, like the shite we've endured all season? Can't just write them off after one game.

Has Gueye ever played good?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 28, 2012, 01:24:27 AM
Reply #113

Derek

Played well. Play is a verb so it is modified by an adverb, not an adjective.

You cretin.

xxx
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

January 28, 2012, 01:24:38 AM
Reply #114

Thornton_19

Has Gueye ever played good?

Wolves away last season he looked a good threat. We were playing well then, i think how poor we look in possession hinders his game tbh.

January 28, 2012, 01:26:18 AM
Reply #115

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Played well. Play is a verb so it is modified by an adverb, not an adjective.

You cretin.

xxx

Thanks for the correction

Prick

xxx  :-*

January 28, 2012, 01:27:47 AM
Reply #116

Gavmell

Fulham have drawn the Toffees four times in the FA Cup and knocked them out on each occasion, three times after a replay.

January 28, 2012, 01:30:00 AM
Reply #117

sharpattack

On the basis of one game?  I presume you want Saha and Neville gone based on their numerous poor games this season? 

I agree to an extent though that they need to play well tonight if they want to stake a claim.
That's all i said. Let's face it, it's not their debuts. they have had cameo roles over the last few weeks and have not impressed. I remember when Coleman got his chance, he grabbed it with both hands and got into the team almost immediately
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

January 28, 2012, 01:34:59 AM
Reply #118

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
That's all i said. Let's face it, it's not their debuts. they have had cameo roles over the last few weeks and have not impressed. I remember when Coleman got his chance, he grabbed it with both hands and got into the team almost immediately

Yeah but to be fair Coleman had a chance to adjust by playing for Blackpool for a bit first.  I agree that they have a lot to do to prove themselves but it's not time to write them off yet imo.

January 28, 2012, 01:35:54 AM
Reply #119

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Agree 100%

Same happened with Osman and Hibbert