October 16, 2019, 11:18:40 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Fulham  (Read 54768 times)

January 28, 2012, 02:50:27 AM
Reply #240

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
playing some good football/

would love Drenthe on for Gueye maybe (although he has played ok!!)

and Vellios for Cahill
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

January 28, 2012, 02:51:29 AM
Reply #241

sharpattack

My half time assessment is that we should be out of sight by now. Fulham are very poor.
 This has been the best performance from Fellaini all season. Donovan is very very good. The negatives are Cahill( totally anonymous) and Gueye (hopeless and hapless)
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

January 28, 2012, 02:51:59 AM
Reply #242

coloradoblue

Towards Street end....would love Straq to prove doubters wrong and bag a hat trick here.....That said, I don't give a shit if it comes off Howard Webbs arse as long as we win......

January 28, 2012, 02:52:22 AM
Reply #243

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
wouldnt say hes shit, plus hes young and doesnt play much

Dosent play much, cos he's shit
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 28, 2012, 02:52:37 AM
Reply #244

sam of the south

Gueye has been far from shit today a few good passes and some dangerous corners even won a couple of headers.

Agreed. At least he seems mobile. Give the lad a chance.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 28, 2012, 02:53:13 AM
Reply #245

keiko

felliani has played well. i'm so glad for stracq,

January 28, 2012, 02:53:53 AM
Reply #246

Thornton_19

I hope Fulham don't wake up second half, or we take the foot of the gas.

Should be beating these comfortably though

January 28, 2012, 02:54:09 AM
Reply #247

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
My half time assessment is that we should be out of sight by now. Fulham are very poor.
 This has been the best performance from Fellaini all season. Donovan is very very good. The negatives are Cahill( totally anonymous) and Gueye (hopeless and hapless)

Actually wouldn't argue much, think Cahill has held and laid off well though.  Gueye has good ideas but it doesn't come off for him. He's Drenthe lite!  Games made for him second half!

Oh and just for you, Neville has been good tonight!

January 28, 2012, 02:54:34 AM
Reply #248

mjp10

made up for strac! hopefully sharpattack will now be please and shut the fuck up slating him :wanker: :wanker:

January 28, 2012, 02:54:56 AM
Reply #249

Gash

Global Moderator
Not been to bad a first half, given the way we've played recently. We really need to push on in the second half, they've had one shot and a penalty as far as I can remember?

If Baines can get a bit of quality on his crosses and we can make our set pieces count. Pissed off that AGAIN we've gone behind in a game though

January 28, 2012, 02:55:40 AM
Reply #250

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
wouldnt say hes shit, plus hes young and doesnt play much

Dosent play much, cos he's shit
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 28, 2012, 02:55:54 AM
Reply #251

Paul.

Very good response so far. Must keep it going in the second half though as we were just coming to the boil imo. We need to get Donovan involved more. He's threw in some lovely crosses so far, and isn't scared to shoot.
Who lit the fuse on your tampon ?

January 28, 2012, 02:56:24 AM
Reply #252

coloradoblue

Actually wouldn't argue much, think Cahill has held and laid off well though.  Gueye has good ideas but it doesn't come off for him. He's Drenthe lite!  Games made for him second half!

Oh and just for you, Neville has been good tonight!

Agree but worry that Duffy hasn't been covering behind him enough for me.....The young lad needs to concentrate more

January 28, 2012, 02:59:57 AM
Reply #253

Bally

Administrator
Agree but worry that Duffy hasn't been covering behind him enough for me.....The young lad needs to concentrate more
Duffy has been one of the better players 1st half
It's the roll I way

January 28, 2012, 03:00:58 AM
Reply #254

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Duffy struggling a bit.