October 22, 2019, 05:50:31 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Fulham  (Read 55138 times)

January 28, 2012, 02:52:37 AM
Read 55138 times

sam of the south

Gueye has been far from shit today a few good passes and some dangerous corners even won a couple of headers.

Agreed. At least he seems mobile. Give the lad a chance.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 28, 2012, 04:04:47 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Deserved win and good to see us play fairly well across the ninety minutes.

Fellaini, Donovan and Stracqualursi all deserve praise for their performances tonight.

I agree, Thom. I love Denis, amazing when he started crying. Even Vic was giving him the  :hail: when he came on for him.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 28, 2012, 04:18:50 AM
Reply #2

sam of the south

presume you are joking. Vic was waving to tell him stop running over to make the substitution as we were winning

No, I wasn't joking. I must have had my blue-tinted specs on. Makes me a bit naive and overly romantic  :thumbsup:
Henry David Thoreau

January 28, 2012, 04:26:35 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

Great stuff tonight!atmosphere was a lot better also despite a small attendance. Great performance from Fellaini. Fucking made up for Denis he worked his arse off tonight. All people who said he was shit can fuck right off!great passion from the big man and what a header!

Yes Stealth, love the passion! It just feels nice to win really, maybe we should swap with Tranmere and play a few Friday's?!
Henry David Thoreau

January 28, 2012, 04:54:23 AM
Reply #4

sam of the south

What a refreshing change to see an Everton striker put a shift in.  That lazy bastard better hadn't be straight back in on Tuesday.

Took the words out of my mouth. I will fucking despair if he is.
Henry David Thoreau