September 21, 2019, 07:58:31 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Fulham  (Read 53949 times)

January 22, 2012, 12:48:07 AM
Read 53949 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
No point changing the team much as we have a great chance of boring these to death.

Howard
Neville Duffy Heitinga Baines
Donovan Fellaini Gibson Anichebe
              Cahill Saha

1-0 Fellaini
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 22, 2012, 01:39:01 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We always beat Fulham at home. I'd field the B team.

I'd sooner field these guys
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 23, 2012, 02:15:20 AM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We'll struggle, concede, get one back from a set-piece, whack Stracq on for giggles. Draw 1-1. Lose the replay

Haha that does sound as though it could be depressingly accurate!

January 23, 2012, 12:25:45 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We most look like scoring in the last few mins when we resort to long ball and throw felli up there.our midfield has no quality at all going forward so I suggest we just bombard every team in the air and play without a midfield

Howard
Hibbert Neville Duffy Heitinga baines

Donovan Straq Vellios Fellaini Drenthe

A 5-0-5 Formation, absoloute wall at the back solid to get past and then 3 big fellas up front waiting for the long balls and Drenthe and Donovan ready to strike anything that falls loose.message for the back 5 is hoof it up at every opportunity. It is a bit different and revolutionary this formation but it could work

January 24, 2012, 07:35:55 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

January 28, 2012, 04:23:46 AM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Great stuff tonight!atmosphere was a lot better also despite a small attendance. Great performance from Fellaini. Fucking made up for Denis he worked his arse off tonight. All people who said he was shit can fuck right off!great passion from the big man and what a header!

January 28, 2012, 04:31:27 AM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Yes Stealth, love the passion! It just feels nice to win really, maybe we should swap with Tranmere and play a few Friday's?!

Loving the Friday night atmosphere!fair play to the lads who were starting the singing in the gwladys, doing a great job. Denis is my hero, really hope he starts against city