August 17, 2019, 09:42:14 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Manchester City  (Read 46187 times)

January 30, 2012, 09:11:20 PM
Read 46187 times

Ross

Is Kompany back for them? They are different proposition without him at the back, and if they go with Kolarov at left back I think Donavon would give him nightmares.

For us though I would imagine it would be along the lines of;

Howard

Hibbert         Duffy     Heitinga       Baines

Neville

Donavon      Cahill      Fellaini       Gibson

Anichebe

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 31, 2012, 04:43:34 PM
Reply #1

Ross

Hopefully the new players will be paraded and really get the crowd going.  Gutted I am not going.

I'd rather not to be honest especially as we are  playing the richest club in the world, tad embarrassing celebrating signing a new player in front of their fans and on tv.  shakeyheadman
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 01, 2012, 01:29:15 AM
Reply #2

Ross

I can understand it myself and actually expected it. If Duffy had a nightmare against City tonight it could set him back months, they move the ball around quickly and thats not his strengths anyway. As for worrying about Dzeko he's a bit like Crouch in the air (poor mainly) so City keep it moving on the ground and Hibbert can deal with that.

Tough call from Moyes but the right one in my opinion, but I do hope he's back in for Wigan.

February 01, 2012, 02:47:54 AM
Reply #3

Ross

Did the crowd chant "you fat bastard"?

Che Guevara he is not!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:50:04 AM by Samwise »

February 01, 2012, 02:53:12 AM
Reply #4

Ross

It's a really smart act, getting yourself banned from going the game because you care so much :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

February 01, 2012, 04:04:47 AM
Reply #5

Ross

Moyes played blinder, not tactics spot on, personnel perfect. :clap: