October 14, 2019, 03:06:52 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Manchester City  (Read 48709 times)

January 28, 2012, 02:08:46 PM
Read 48709 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Let's hope this is the start of a decent run. 2-2 draw, Cahill and Donovan for us.

Howard
Neville Duffy Heitinga Baines

Donovan Fellaini Gibson Drenthe

The Firecraker Cahill

Really important that we generate a good atmosphere here and play at a high tempo. If we allow Silva time on the ball they will destroy us.
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 29, 2012, 05:18:35 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
They only squeezed past Wigan away and we should have more to offer than them.  A good atmosphere is key to us getting a result. Hopefully the Lescott boos help with that
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 29, 2012, 08:05:36 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
none of the following would surprise me: Hibbo back and Neville at centre mid, Distin Back and in for Duffy, Straq dropped for Saha, Drenthe not in squad, Vic back in starting line up, Gueye dropped

Some good, some not

January 31, 2012, 12:24:08 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Just can't read how this game will go. If we have signed Jelavic though hopefully spirits will be high and a great atmosphere. Friday there was a great atmosphere and it definitely helps the players.lets do our bit

January 31, 2012, 05:19:44 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Both Toures missing for them plus Balotelli.they haven't been exactly on fire recently.hopefully we have a real go at them

January 31, 2012, 06:36:20 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

February 01, 2012, 01:08:12 AM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Slightly concerned Dzeko will beast hibbo in the air

February 01, 2012, 04:26:22 AM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Outstanding. Hibbert, Heitinga, Fellaini were great but Denis was just out of this world. I am proud that I am one of the few who has stuck by him, while many others just had him written off. That was the most amount of effort from a striker I have ever seen. Even when he was dead on his arse he was in for everything. Fucking brilliant, would be made up if we could sign him up

February 01, 2012, 04:36:39 AM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Credit to Micah Richards tonight, him and Drenthe really went at each other and looked like they enjoyed it. He could have made a big deal of Drenthe's challenge but didn't.

A rare bit of class from a City player.

Totally agree, a lot of players would have tried to get him sent off. He also played well Richards. Only gripe tonight is the chants towards Lescott, I thought we were better than that. Boo him by all means but there's no need for that song.