October 20, 2019, 09:23:50 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Manchester City  (Read 48920 times)

February 01, 2012, 02:50:43 AM
Reply #165

The Binmans Union

deekasuksmana Andhika Suksmana
“@empireofthekop: LOL the Everton game has been interrupted as this guy has handcuffed himself to the post” here it is pic.twitter.com/3GWVf1AI

2 minutes ago
Steve Brenner
SunSteveBrenner Steve Brenner
If I was an Everton fan, I'd handcuff myself to the posts. Anything to stop what's happening on the pitch.

2 minutes ago
bbc606 606
Loads of you telling us Everton fans handcuffing themselves to goal posts…#EFC

2 minutes ago
Tom Fornelli
TomFornelli Tom Fornelli
A guy just handcuffed himself to the goal post in the Man City/Everton game. Your move, crazy Super Bowl ticket holder.

2 minutes ago
Pinks Perez
PinksPerez Pinks Perez
RT @RWDmag: Has this geezer just handcuffed himself to the post in the Everton Vs Man City game? He obviously ... m.tmi.me/lkIE3

2 minutes ago
Tano
CMontano11 Tano
Hand cuffed to the post.. Some supporters are mwaaaad!! Why would you do that lol. #everton #Mcity yfrog.com/obgtqhuj

2 minutes ago
Sky Blues Talk
SkyBluesTalk Sky Blues Talk
Man handcuffed to the post!: Watching everton v man city and some loon has ran on the pitch and handcuffed himself to bit.ly/x80wVz

2 minutes ago
SandMan (TS Family)
SandManTS SandMan (TS Family)
Watchin this everton vs man city match n this joka ran onda pitch n handcuffed himself to the post! Lol instagr.am/p/mmozV/

3 minutes ago
SuperSport Blitz
SuperSportBlitz SuperSport Blitz
Unbelievable scenes in the Everton v Man City match, A man has handcuffed himself to the goal post....

2 minutes ago
Carli-Anne
bustyrockets Carli-Anne
“@iaing88: lad handcuffed himself to the goalposts at the everton game protesting against paying 6 million for jelavic”he didn't pay tho lol

2 minutes ago
Major Clanger:

One is not necessarily born Ian Ross.

Some people are but many realise their being Ian Ross at a later stage of their lives.   They may even be married with kids when one day it just strikes them out of the blue: "Holy shit, I'm Ian Ross."

February 01, 2012, 02:50:51 AM
Reply #166

blueski

drenthe is scaring me
Nil Satis

February 01, 2012, 02:51:03 AM
Reply #167

irishtoffee

that bloke had more action in the penalty area than saha has all season
Are you handcuffed too? Is this a new craze

February 01, 2012, 02:51:40 AM
Reply #168

t2487

WHAT!?! Are you lads being serious !!?!

February 01, 2012, 02:52:59 AM
Reply #169

Amata

The guy needed a t-shirt to explain why he was doing it

He needed to be left there and have the ball repeatedly smashed at his face. 
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

February 01, 2012, 02:53:12 AM
Reply #170

Ross

It's a really smart act, getting yourself banned from going the game because you care so much :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 01, 2012, 02:54:24 AM
Reply #171

Alex

February 01, 2012, 02:55:06 AM
Reply #172

Outworlder47

I'll take a scoreless draw at the half, really. Stracq's effort cleared off the line, and the Nasri long range shot could have gone in off the bar.

Stracq looking bright, Cahill pitching in. Kompany on a yellow is great. Wouldn't mind either Gueye and Vellios for Drenthe and Gibson, with Cahill dropping back. Perhaps Barkley for the last 10? There's a goal in this one somewhere.

February 01, 2012, 02:55:20 AM
Reply #173

Thom

Administrator
Moron handcuffing himself to the post. TBU protest? Hmm... We had all the momentum up until that point as well. Might have been better to wait until a bit of City pressure again. ;)

We've been ok in spells, and our pressing has been really, really good. Other times though we've been very sloppy and we could be 1/2 goals down. Cut out the mistakes and we could just nick this one.

edit: Guy was said to be protesting against Ryanair surcharges. According to Ian Doyle (Daily Post sports reporter) on twitter anyway
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:57:11 AM by Thom »

February 01, 2012, 02:55:30 AM
Reply #174

MexicanToffee

It's hard enough for us to score as is without them having two goalkeepers ffs.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

February 01, 2012, 02:56:09 AM
Reply #175

chang

The guy needed a t-shirt to explain why he was doing it

He had one, but handcuffed himself before revealing it.

Thick cunt.

February 01, 2012, 02:58:11 AM
Reply #176

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Protest against  ryanair???
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

February 01, 2012, 02:58:22 AM
Reply #177

Bily No Pace

Bily No Pace has no signature

February 01, 2012, 02:58:40 AM
Reply #178

School of Science

Just had a quick butchers on the bu website,statement from them saying the guy was wrong and it has nothing to do with them,so to those who blame them look elsewhere :thumbsup:
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 01, 2012, 02:58:40 AM
Reply #179

irishtoffee

oh yeah its half time now. Quick run down would be one Straq header cleared off the line by Lescott early on---- midfield bog down ------felli misses a chance after good work baines/straq----- nasri hits crossbar with a great effort---- nut job hand cuffs himself to joe harts goal. Not much else in the way of chances. Straq throwing himself around well