November 19, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Author Topic: Wigan Athletic v Everton  (Read 47087 times)

February 04, 2012, 08:21:59 PM
Reply #90

Youngy09

With this polite post you have prevented me from calling you a dumbass.

Ha ha, I am a dumbass! I am made up with the team selection from Moyes though! It's down to the players now!

February 04, 2012, 08:26:06 PM
Reply #91

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Like that team, but it will be interesting to see whether Pienaar slots straight back in or not.  I'm hoping that Jelavic gets a decent run out 2nd half.

February 04, 2012, 08:26:54 PM
Reply #92

blueski

I see Denis is captain.good luck lad
This a wind up?

If not quality decision by moyes and well deserved
Nil Satis

February 04, 2012, 08:33:05 PM
Reply #93

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
This a wind up?

If not quality decision by moyes and well deserved

Yeah just joking!its probably cahill
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 04, 2012, 08:34:06 PM
Reply #94

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Would rather Drenthe in for Cahill to be honest, but other than that not a bad line up and options from the bench. We should beat Wigan comfortably, but I still think we're going to struggle.

Straq captain? Now that is a strange decision.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 04, 2012, 08:37:31 PM
Reply #95

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Thank fuck for that lol
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 04, 2012, 08:38:41 PM
Reply #96

bluestevie

would think it would be hibbo as captain wouldn't it?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

February 04, 2012, 08:39:03 PM
Reply #97

Gary Iceman

2 redshites on the panel on skysports ( fowler and thompson ) fowler thinks wigan win thompson thinks draw, merson and nicholas thinks we will win, someone has to be right, i just hope it aint fowler or big nose.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

February 04, 2012, 08:50:28 PM
Reply #98

blueski

Probably for the best as I'm not sure I can take seeing the man crying again
Nil Satis

February 04, 2012, 08:59:52 PM
Reply #99

The Binmans Union

YES

What a channel
Major Clanger:

One is not necessarily born Ian Ross.

Some people are but many realise their being Ian Ross at a later stage of their lives.   They may even be married with kids when one day it just strikes them out of the blue: "Holy shit, I'm Ian Ross."

February 04, 2012, 09:00:34 PM
Reply #100

Fynci

Anybody know who is captain today?

February 04, 2012, 09:05:35 PM
Reply #101

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar is looking like he's never left.

February 04, 2012, 09:06:26 PM
Reply #102

C_M2011

pienaar looks so comfortable in the team. i got a good feeling about him wanting to stay  :hail:

February 04, 2012, 09:07:01 PM
Reply #103

The Binmans Union

Major Clanger:

One is not necessarily born Ian Ross.

Some people are but many realise their being Ian Ross at a later stage of their lives.   They may even be married with kids when one day it just strikes them out of the blue: "Holy shit, I'm Ian Ross."

February 04, 2012, 09:18:29 PM
Reply #104

American Evertonian

It is on FSC for those in the states.

I'm liking the way we are looking on the counter. Creative passes and we aren't just flushing it down the sides and looking for a cross.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.