October 24, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Author Topic: Wigan Athletic v Everton  (Read 46499 times)

February 01, 2012, 05:55:14 PM
Read 46499 times

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

I'd drop Neville and Drenthe, won't be surprised if Straq is dropped because he done some running last night, he must still be huffing and puffing!

Not to sure if Jelavic would be put straight in, but I'd love Pienaar back in with Baines.

Just typing about Bainaar gives me movement, gonna have a good end of season.
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

February 03, 2012, 03:53:39 PM
Reply #1

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

controversial, same team but prefer my captain to be one of the defensive stracqs

I agrre, plus I'd drop Straq from mid and play Straq instead.
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

February 03, 2012, 04:03:10 PM
Reply #2

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

In all honesty I'm excited to see the squad for this Saturday, we click straight away and win well against the worst team in the league, then next week we get Goodison rocking again then we can easily do an inconsistant Chelsea.

I want to see:
Howard

Hibbert Duffy Heitinga Baines

Donovan Fellaini Gibson Pienaar

Cahill

Straq

With Jelavic coming on with at least 30min game time, and give Pienaar n Baines as much time to get their rhythm back.

Who would be captain?

Cahill?
Hibbert?
Heitinga?  ;D