June 06, 2020, 07:59:17 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Chelsea.  (Read 45946 times)

February 12, 2012, 01:26:20 AM
Reply #240

keiko

February 12, 2012, 02:57:07 AM
Reply #241

blob

wooohoo  :D

lolol

It's a bit late for that. Where have you been? Not on the saki, again, I hope   :wag:

February 12, 2012, 03:08:56 AM
Reply #242

charlatan

Thought Fellaini, Pienaar, Denis and Distin were immense today

February 12, 2012, 03:49:56 AM
Reply #243

keiko

lolol

It's a bit late for that. Where have you been? Not on the saki, again, I hope   :wag:

;D
hahaha, no i had to run out quickly earlier ... shortly after the match ended, now i'm at home.  my friend cancelled going out, well i want  ALE  shakeyheadman :cheers: lolol 

cheers, enjoy your night mate!!  ;D

February 12, 2012, 03:50:33 AM
Reply #244

keiko

February 12, 2012, 05:21:36 AM
Reply #245

chang

When you think after the Blackburn game, some of the doom merchants on here had us down as relegation fodder "4 points from the next 7 games" was the cry!

February 12, 2012, 02:32:42 PM
Reply #246

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
When you think after the Blackburn game, some of the doom merchants on here had us down as relegation fodder "4 points from the next 7 games" was the cry!
there are so many stupid posters that it's unbeliveable - even more so that they are usually the ones claming the know everything - often words of teenager or a young guy in his early 20ties who never ever have tried been a football coach - an certainly not on a high level - but you know the manager job is the easy part in football - every one can do that  :headbang:  Nice the blue boys once again has made them look silly - but just wait until we have 2 bad results they will be back -

February 12, 2012, 03:52:13 PM
Reply #247

sam of the south

Abso-bloody-exactly. And Donovan, really going to miss him. I really hope Drenthe steps up when he leaves. Pienaar and Strac have to be retained; Pienaar makes us play football, and Strac makes us defend from the front. Both of them transform the way we play.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 12, 2012, 03:58:31 PM
Reply #248

Bily No Pace

there are so many stupid posters that it's unbeliveable - even more so that they are usually the ones claming the know everything - often words of teenager or a young guy in his early 20ties who never ever have tried been a football coach - an certainly not on a high level - but you know the manager job is the easy part in football - every one can do that  :headbang:  Nice the blue boys once again has made them look silly - but just wait until we have 2 bad results they will be back -

Agreed. I have a mental list of some threads that need bumping when we're not relegated at the end of the season.
Bily No Pace has no signature