November 19, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Chelsea.  (Read 28442 times)

February 07, 2012, 03:11:01 AM
Reply #30

dunkster

For real?

yeah as in position wise. pienaar out wider left. drenthe central .
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 07, 2012, 04:07:45 AM
Reply #31

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
yeah as in position wise. pienaar out wider left. drenthe central .

Sorry pal, I didnt see Pienaar in the original team. Totally agree although I would maybe put him right with donovan off the forward

Simply simply lovely

February 07, 2012, 06:07:02 AM
Reply #32

dunkster

Would make for an exciting match for sure.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 07, 2012, 05:50:35 PM
Reply #33

chris350

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Rodwell     Fellaini

Drenthe    Donovan     Pienaar

Jelavic

Has to be our deadliest line-up. Bainaar down the left, Drenthe has less defensive duties down the right due to Hibbert and Heitinga, Donovan in the ACM role he plays in for the USA and Galaxy with Jelavic up top.

February 07, 2012, 06:21:50 PM
Reply #34

The Golden Vision

Howard

Disitn
Heitinga
Hibbert
Baines

Fellani
Rodwell
Donovan
Piennar

Cahill

Stracqualursi

GET INTO THESE THEY ARE SHITE!

February 08, 2012, 03:10:01 AM
Reply #35

dunkster

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Rodwell     Fellaini

Drenthe    Donovan     Pienaar

Jelavic

Has to be our deadliest line-up. Bainaar down the left, Drenthe has less defensive duties down the right due to Hibbert and Heitinga, Donovan in the ACM role he plays in for the USA and Galaxy with Jelavic up top.

moyes would pass out at the thought of playing those players in that formation. shame like. we might actually dominate and entertain. might even find the net a few times.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

February 08, 2012, 03:36:04 AM
Reply #36

chris350

moyes would pass out at the thought of playing those players in that formation. shame like. we might actually dominate and entertain. might even find the net a few times.

To be honest, even I wouldn't play that side against Chelsea; it was more for the games against the likes of Wigan etc.

It's an attempt to actually take the game to the opposition as opposed to waiting for them to score and trying to pull it back as seems to be the norm lately.

February 08, 2012, 11:06:23 PM
Reply #37

stirlingblue

I enjoyed watching Dunkster and Jimmy the Whack talking as it was like a competition of the ass-avatars!

February 09, 2012, 04:48:33 AM
Reply #38

Rhys

Howard

Hibbert
Heitinga
Distin
Baines

Donovan
Gibson
Fellaini
Pienaar

Cahill
Denis/Jelavic

February 10, 2012, 12:36:59 PM
Reply #39

christiffa25

I think pretty much everyone is in agreement that the 3 behind the striker needs to be a combination of

Drenthe Donovan and pienaar.

Depressingly I just don't see moyes doing it. No doubt there will be a curve ball in there. Either Fellani in ACM or vic or if fit the totally un- creative Cahill (who I still love) but doesn't offer the best option there whatsoever!

February 10, 2012, 09:48:33 PM
Reply #40

dax78

Howard

Hibbert Distin Johnny Baines
Donovan Fellaini Gubson Pienear
Vic Jelly
Hans segers is a legend ;)

February 10, 2012, 11:04:21 PM
Reply #41

GNSNOEFC

would be happy with a draw not goin to this givin me dad my season ticket because me mates goin away for the weekend so his dad was goin so thought i would give mine to my dad aswell so they can both go

February 10, 2012, 11:15:24 PM
Reply #42

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
would be happy with a draw not goin to this givin me dad my season ticket because me mates goin away for the weekend so his dad was goin so thought i would give mine to my dad aswell so they can both go

What a nice gesture!and well done on 1000 George  :cheers:
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 11, 2012, 04:32:18 AM
Reply #43

Always a Toffeeman

howard
neville heitinga distin baines
fell gibson
donovan cahill pienaar
jelavic

i am hearing reports on twitter from someone who said about the team last week and got it spot on, the night before that this is the line up
 #formerly efc for life

February 11, 2012, 10:09:17 AM
Reply #44

American Evertonian

I have a similar feeling about this match that I did the Citeh match. Hoping to nick a 1-0 win.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.