November 20, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Blackpool  (Read 26666 times)

February 18, 2012, 11:29:07 PM
Reply #240

Paul.

are ,are ,are.. it's OUR !!
Who lit the fuse on your tampon ?

February 18, 2012, 11:38:00 PM
Reply #241

Shogun

Administrator
are ,are ,are.. it's OUR !!

Some people our so stupid.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 19, 2012, 12:09:48 AM
Reply #242

nomorechang

RIP
Just got home , A very professional performance and some players really done well , ie Felli and Royston and another typically strong game by Straqu .Very happy
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 19, 2012, 12:19:31 AM
Reply #243

sam of the south

Looked good today on the whole, could have scored at least three more (although they could have had a couple too) Midfield without Felli was a bit light, but he was phenomenal playing off of Strac. Drenthe was great, would be gutted if we didn't sign him; He looks so dangerous, so often I would really miss him. Gueye did brilliantly, I really hope we give him our patience. Only irritation today was Moyes' over the top reaction when Drenthe wasted possession in the first half; give the guy a break, I don't see him reacting like that whenever Neville fucks up.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 19, 2012, 12:42:03 AM
Reply #244

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
One i really liked was gueye's delivery into the box, some very promising signs.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 19, 2012, 01:38:44 AM
Reply #245

keiko

good win!!! drenthe- very good!! felliani could have scored many, but he played well anyway. the crossing alsovery good, cheers

February 19, 2012, 05:45:11 AM
Reply #246

bluestevie

solid performance, the two early goals settled us into the game but we could have easily won it by a heavy margin in the first half alone. never a penalty, looked to me like a foul on johnny h, surprised but made up to see phillips sky the kick as i had a horrible feeling he would score today. drenthe, straq and felli were awesome as an attacking force today.

great atmosphere as well, always nice to be in the ground when its full (well bar the segregation line in the bullens)
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

February 19, 2012, 07:21:50 AM
Reply #247

JoeHart

One i really liked was gueye's delivery into the box, some very promising signs.

looked a much improved player from the shambles we viewed at Brentford last year.

He has come on alot.

Everton forever

February 19, 2012, 02:58:23 PM
Reply #248

nomorechang

RIP
It looked as if Moyes pushed Felli a bit further forward yesterday with the absence of Cahill , I wonder if when Jelavic is fit he plans to use the combination of him and Straq up front ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 19, 2012, 03:22:21 PM
Reply #249

sam of the south

It looked as if Moyes pushed Felli a bit further forward yesterday with the absence of Cahill , I wonder if when Jelavic is fit he plans to use the combination of him and Straq up front ?

That could potentially be awesome. But Moyes likes his second striker to be a midfielder, presumably so they can help out the midfield when needed. As brilliant as Felli was yesterday, we still missed him as the midfield spoiler. A better side than Blackpool would have gobbled up the Gibson/Neville combo. Felli was great in that role though, wasn't he? The way he was taking the ball down and finding space, the languid, easy style; dare I say it, it reminded me of Cruyff (yes, I am overreacting  ;))
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them