July 16, 2020, 06:11:37 AM

Author Topic: LIVERPOOL  (Read 444130 times)

March 12, 2012, 04:37:08 AM
Reply #120

Thornton_19

It's all going off on twitter with a kennyout hashtag and a planned protest march about getting him out, mischief or not its fucking hilarious

All the Everton fans should have a pro-dagleish protest in that case.

March 12, 2012, 04:57:27 AM
Reply #121

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It's all going off on twitter with a kennyout hashtag and a planned protest march about getting him out, mischief or not its fucking hilarious

This has to be Everton fans on a wind up, if not Im going to kill myself, as there is no hope left for humanity.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 12, 2012, 06:22:39 AM
Reply #122

Thornton_19

This has to be Everton fans on a wind up, if not Im going to kill myself, as there is no hope left for humanity.

Speaking to my kopite mate before, he reckons its legit like. Saying loads of people he knows want him gone. It was trending on twitter for like an hour before as well. Madness!

March 12, 2012, 06:27:09 AM
Reply #123

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Speaking to my kopite mate before, he reckons its legit like. Saying loads of people he knows want him gone. It was trending on twitter for like an hour before as well. Madness!

I had a chat with a couple of genuine kopites too and they reported much the same. Although some of them are more pissed off at Connolli which is fair enough, he is like a bag of solid gold crisps, expensive but fucking useless.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

March 12, 2012, 04:08:17 PM
Reply #124

Sres

#SaveDalglish

If the season started in January, Liverpool are bottom of the form table with Wolves and QPR.

March 12, 2012, 06:38:29 PM
Reply #125

School of Science

Talking to a couple of kopite mates in work they reckon Dalglish out Benitez back,thats what they have heard the opinion is.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

March 12, 2012, 06:42:59 PM
Reply #126

School of Science

Also the usually ratty "king kenny" being his usual narky self when asked about the stories about suarez wanting to play with a uruguayan teammate at paris st germain.Lets face it anything that de-stabilises them before the derby is alright by me. ;D
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

March 12, 2012, 07:08:47 PM
Reply #127

DannyR

Hopefully after tomorrow night, he'll be shitting himself about his job.

March 12, 2012, 08:00:30 PM
Reply #128

Gash

Global Moderator
I hope he stays, he's clearly losing the plot, spent a fortune on pretty average players and managed to drag the club into the gutter during the whole Suarez affair.

I think he's doing a fantastic job.

March 12, 2012, 08:04:33 PM
Reply #129

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He is a joy to watch at the minute. The kenny out campaign is gathering force on twitter
Simply simply lovely

March 12, 2012, 08:29:48 PM
Reply #130

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The only problem is that they have pretty sensible owners who would get rid of him if they need to. Luckily for us they won the Carling Cup to cloud their judgement.
They still in the FA Cup tho and if they beat us tomorrow, suddenly things are not so bad.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 14, 2012, 06:12:26 AM
Reply #131

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 15, 2012, 07:10:53 PM
Reply #132

BigWoodenSpoon

Was going to give my opinion on the match yesterday but couldn't in the match thread due to there being a problem with this website yesterday afternoon.  So I'll stick it on here now.

I honestly thought you'd give us a tougher game than that, I really did.  But as most of you were saying the team selection probably didn't help with Moyes having one eye on the cup.  Maybe with being 10 years at the club he's thinking that he needs something to show for it, and the FA Cup is the only chance of doing that this season.  I wouldn't have liked his post match comments if I was an Evertonian but I guess he's being a realist.  Who else would rather have 3pts than 2? I certainly would, although losing a derby isn't ideal.  But his comments did remind me of some of the shite that Hodgson use to come out with.

Liverpool seemed to want it more and went at Everton from the first whistle.  We closed down and harried the Everton players.  I have to say though, it cerrtainly wasn't the Everton I watched against Tottenham on Saturday evening but again that's probably a lot down to the six changes made.  We weren't the Liverpool that played at Sunderland the Saturday before either.  I just hope we can put that performance in every week and not just for our biggest rivals.

Time's a healer.  And no doubt if Moyes gamble comes off and you're through to the semi's of the FA Cup, the derby game will be a distant memory.  Good luck lads, here's to playing you a third time.....at Wembley for the final...and for us to give you a tin-hatting in terms of results!  ;)

March 16, 2012, 08:40:29 PM
Reply #133

Gary Iceman

Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 17, 2012, 01:48:01 AM
Reply #134

Bogstomper

If I'm honest I don't think we could have won that game with anything short of our best XI and our biggest performance in years. 3 losses on the spin, a 4th would have been unthinkable for any team above 10th place, they were always going to want it more.