August 22, 2019, 02:47:45 PM

Author Topic: LIVERPOOL  (Read 399437 times)

October 29, 2012, 02:51:22 AM
Reply #15

DEL PIERO

thought it was one of the less toxic derby atmospheres today. the kopites at goodison were great.

for a change they had decent banners - 'solidarity' one was really good.

time to drop the 'baby' song and daft savile type banners. lets move forward - they have.
everton are magic

December 19, 2012, 02:09:08 PM
Reply #16

DEL PIERO

18m for Sturridge and ince....

Jesus. Hilarious stuff

not that bad business tbh. the ince deal for 4 mill sounds very good.
everton are magic

January 21, 2013, 03:43:59 AM
Reply #17

DEL PIERO

wez 4 gala
everton are magic

January 23, 2013, 02:01:56 AM
Reply #18

DEL PIERO

"He's lying," Benitez said. "Marco Materazzi is lying. He's lying, just lying. Everything that he said is a lie. Simple.

"When he was talking with Mourinho it's a lie, because nobody knew I was going to Inter, even me. It's a lie.

"About the pictures, it's a lie. So he's a liar."

EDIT: move to chelsea thread - old habits die hard!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 02:03:01 AM by DEL PIERO »
everton are magic

February 08, 2013, 04:52:40 AM
Reply #19

DEL PIERO

despise this twat with a passion. remind yourself of his slurs against evertonians a few years back. any evertonians that frequent his businesses needs their head testing too.

it was an utter disgrace that everton were the patsy in his testimonial.

cunt
everton are magic

February 08, 2013, 05:26:13 AM
Reply #20

DEL PIERO

Yeah, sure you're always complimentary towards Liverpool.

Not bothered about Carragher, Captain Starfish is the one that assaults people.

maybe, but I am not a premiership footballer who can sway opinions, especially at a time when relationships between the two sets of fans were not great & it didn't need this plant pot stirring it up.

never been to arsed about gerrard, at least he never went to the national press and slagged evertonians off.
everton are magic

February 08, 2013, 05:31:51 PM
Reply #21

DEL PIERO

Got a link to what he said?

starter for 10:

" Evertonian's spread lies around the streets of Liverpool, and chant them whether they're playing us, Reading or Portsmouth"

'I was made up on the first day of the season when Blackburn scored that late winner at Goodison. We were getting ready to play Sunderland and it gave me a big lift.'

'There are times, though, when I feel they have zero respect for us. While we tiptoe round, making sure we don't cause a furore, many of their former and present players seem to feel they are free to slag us off. It has become a small but annoying sub-plot of every derby.

'A Goodison persecution complex has developed and it's not just the players. There are plenty at Everton who have done their club no favours when talking about Liverpool and you really would expect their hierarchy to be more considered and careful with their remarks.'

'It's not true I've got an Everton tattoo on my arm, but I was Everton-mad growing up. How times have changed. In my mind, the club I loved in the 80s and the team I see now are poles apart.'

there are more comments. in a nutshell he lambasted the club and fans but praised moyes.
everton are magic

February 09, 2013, 06:45:35 PM
Reply #22

DEL PIERO

1992 called, they want their kits back.
everton are magic

February 11, 2013, 06:39:55 PM
Reply #23

DEL PIERO

I've just heard Luis Suarez is favourite to become the new pope, he's already got a long white robe sorted
everton are magic

March 16, 2013, 01:27:59 AM
Reply #24

DEL PIERO

I may actually try that.  Seems that German football has been getting a lot of good press lately.  Not just the football being played but the also the prices of admission, the fact you can stand safely, and the atmospheres at the games (but I guess a lot of that is down to who you go and see).

its got to be a weekend plan that's for sure. I don't even think the last bits that important - its the fact it has not treated supporters as a docile cash point as blatantly as our own clubs that helps it flourish.
everton are magic