deCoubertin

February 06, 2010, 09:09:53 PM
Reply #16

Bob Sacamano

CPLeigh to the fucking rescue

February 06, 2010, 09:10:11 PM
Reply #17

Endless, Nameless

I have a problem with Moyes.. let me just begin by saying, however, I DO NOT WANT HIM FIRED.... FIRST AND FOREMOST!!

i love all he's done for our club, with no transfer budget at all...

he's a great man, and works magic with the players.... BUT

when we play sky four teams, its embarassing!!!

we cant beat them!!!

i've just checked the last time we got 3 points versus Liverpool: Sept 9th 2006(3-0).... Arsenal: March 18th 2007(1-0).... Man United: April 20th 2005(1-0)... Chelsea: November 2000 (2-1) Walter Smith was manager then!!

it's sickening as now whenever we face one of them, a draw is basically a win it seems... 10 men today vs the shite and they outplay us as if we had 10...

but you have teams such as Burnley and Fulham beating Man U.. Wigan beating Chelsea... Sunderland, Pompey, Fulham beating Liverpool... Hull, Stoke and oh look! Fulham again beating Arsenal...and these are the marginal teams beating them... not just Tottenham, Villa, etc...

David Moyes beat a fucking sky four team please!!!

Today he's just run a little bit short with me, and i know i can't be the only one.... I love the man but Davey, please don't make me hate you!!

I've got to agree. It's almost as if he doesn't believe we can ever better one of them, and that rubs off on the team.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 09:10:45 PM
Reply #18

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know if it is Moyes fault today or not.  The subs were not an issue for me but the whole team play was.  How many fucking sideways and backwards passes does one team need?  Ten men and we pass it sideways and back so they can get them all behind the ball.  On the one or two occasions we attacked them we had success.  No use of our wide players (with Donovan having to do it on his own) is why we were fucked combined with a total lack of movement.

February 06, 2010, 09:10:56 PM
Reply #19

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
I'd say the substitions didn't help but the players were to blame for that 2nd half performance today. I cant name one of them came out of that 2nd half with any credit

February 06, 2010, 09:10:56 PM
Reply #20

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I like Moyes, but today was everything that rubs me up the wrong way about him.

He plays favourites to the cost of the team. He changes things too late. We have no plan B other than hitting it long.

Arteta like with Birmingham shouldn't have come on, at the least at that time. He clearly isn't up to speed and it you can't expect him to have an impact in these types of games. Fellaini had to go off, but I'd either have gone with Billy on with Pienaar moving to the middle or preferably Neville replacing Fellaini in the middle and Coleman at right back.

Anyhow so many things wrong about today.

February 06, 2010, 09:11:46 PM
Reply #21

Amata

Well he talks a good game if you read todays papers, shame he cant back it up.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

February 06, 2010, 09:14:35 PM
Reply #22

Синий русский язык

We went to chelsea and arsenal and give them a good game you cant blame moyes

February 06, 2010, 09:14:45 PM
Reply #23

.Rimbo.

I don't know if it is Moyes fault today or not.  The subs were not an issue for me but the whole team play was.  How many fucking sideways and backwards passes does one team need?  Ten men and we pass it sideways and back so they can get them all behind the ball.  On the one or two occasions we attacked them we had success.  No use of our wide players (with Donovan having to do it on his own) is why we were fucked combined with a total lack of movement.

Osman is public enemy No. 1 when if comes to sideways passing! Like a young Didi' fuckin' Hamann!

February 06, 2010, 09:15:12 PM
Reply #24

Cantoffie

Yep i like moyes against any team but top four opposition.

It is like his team talk is fucking "alright lids, Good luck out there and ill take a point."
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

February 06, 2010, 09:16:03 PM
Reply #25

Endless, Nameless

I like Moyes, but today was everything that rubs me up the wrong way about him.

He plays favourites to the cost of the team. He changes things too late. We have no plan B other than hitting it long.

Arteta like with Birmingham shouldn't have come on, at the least at that time. He clearly isn't up to speed and it you can't expect him to have an impact in these types of games. Fellaini had to go off, but I'd either have gone with Billy on with Pienaar moving to the middle or preferably Neville replacing Fellaini in the middle and Coleman at right back.

Anyhow so many things wrong about today.

Exactly. Neville in his preferred DM role, and Coleman on the right. That would have improved us defensively and going forward.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 09:16:10 PM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We went to chelsea and arsenal and give them a good game you cant blame moyes

Who is in charge of the team then? Who must take responsibility then? Isn't Moyes on a fucking high wage to take responsibility?
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

February 06, 2010, 09:16:34 PM
Reply #27

Cantoffie

The most sensible post you've put here.

He always shits it on the big stage, we should be piling pressure on against 10 men, play some football ffs.

Constant hoof and wrong subs wind me up no end.
LIke Anichibe FFS!!!!!!!!!! whats he going to do when the pressure is on against liverpool.

fuck all.
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

February 06, 2010, 09:21:56 PM
Reply #28

Синий русский язык

Well the players should take it tbh we shown we could play against chelski and arsenal and look at the perormance today moyes put out a good team to win wat more do u fukin want like

February 06, 2010, 09:22:49 PM
Reply #29

gwells

I thought we were physically beaten by a team that didn't take any prisoners starting with Carragher's first tackle on Peanuts and Fellaini was a marked man from the start also. Saha, Osman didn't want to know, I felt uneasy at half time knowing the shite would come out more determined and we 'choked'.. I thought overall it was a disgraceful advert for football and Gerard is an arsewipe!!!!!!!!!