December 18, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

Author Topic: Moyes  (Read 11979 times)

February 06, 2010, 09:40:11 PM
Reply #45

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And promptly lost that in exactly the same way. The guy just doesn't learn. Shit, negative tactics.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

deCoubertin

February 06, 2010, 09:41:08 PM
Reply #46

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
well we went to a fa cup final with this shit tactic then?

Isn't that what is frustrating though, we are a good team that can play great but we never seem to pull it out when it matters. 

February 06, 2010, 09:41:34 PM
Reply #47

Amata

And promptly lost that in exactly the same way. The guy just doesn't learn. Shit, negative tactics.

Exactly, we got found out. 
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

February 06, 2010, 09:43:38 PM
Reply #48

Синий русский язык

were not good enough

February 06, 2010, 09:43:57 PM
Reply #49

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think Benitez' tactics were at all brilliant. They didn't deserve to win -- we deserved to lose.

Moyes' substitutions were just crazy. I can't understand any of them.

They did deserve to win. They were the better team by absolute miles.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 06, 2010, 09:44:24 PM
Reply #50

Abraders

Coleman and Vuaghan should have come on, both would have tried their hearts out

February 06, 2010, 09:46:22 PM
Reply #51

Endless, Nameless

Coleman and Vuaghan should have come on, both would have tried their hearts out

Vaughan wasn't on the bench I don't think. But Anichebe was!? Fucking hell...
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 09:46:36 PM
Reply #52

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I'm pretty sure Vaughan wasn't even on the bench.

Nash  Coleman  Senderos  Arteta  Bilyaletdinov  Yakubu  Anichebe.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 06, 2010, 09:47:18 PM
Reply #53

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well,, Vaughan wasn't even on the bench. Anichebe was ahead of him. Go figure...
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

February 06, 2010, 09:47:34 PM
Reply #54

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Well the players should take it tbh we shown we could play against chelski and arsenal and look at the perormance today moyes put out a good team to win wat more do u fukin want like

What more do we want?

A little effort would be nice...

February 06, 2010, 09:48:45 PM
Reply #55

Toffee mints

Shut the fuck up about the diagonal long ball. It is DIFFERENT to the hoofball. When Heitinga plays a diagonal long ball, 8/10 times it lands at the feet of an Evertonian. Hoofball is when we mindlessly smack it up the field, with no precision.

Shame its an Evertonian in the stand though !!  nod

February 06, 2010, 09:48:56 PM
Reply #56

.Rimbo.

well we went to a fa cup final with this shit tactic then?

lolol We went to a cup final after beating United on pens, that hardly counts does it? Considering some of their kids were playing. Of course, it counts, but you couldn't say Moyes acted like a master-tactician in that.

As for the Liverpool game, Gerrard went off injured and they lost Lucas, sending them down to ten men. Jagielka had Torres in his arse-pocket so they didn't have many who could hurt us.

February 06, 2010, 09:50:28 PM
Reply #57

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
lolol We went to a cup final after beating United on pens, that hardly counts does it? Considering some of their kids were playing. Of course, it counts, but you couldn't say Moyes acted like a master-tactician in that.

As for the Liverpool game, Gerrard went off injured and they lost Lucas, sending them down to ten men. Jagielka had Torres in his arse-pocket so they didn't have many who could hurt us.

United Reserves*

February 06, 2010, 09:51:52 PM
Reply #58

Синий русский язык

we beat villa mboro and faced liverpool twice and utd and then into the final so we went quite far tbh

February 06, 2010, 09:52:12 PM
Reply #59

Blueney-tunes

Shut the fuck up about the diagonal long ball. It is DIFFERENT to the hoofball. When Heitinga plays a diagonal long ball, 8/10 times it lands at the feet of an Evertonian. Hoofball is when we mindlessly smack it up the field, with no precision.

Shame its an Evertonian in the stand though !!  nod

lolol
This has to be the response of the year! Brilliant!
and spot on!