July 10, 2020, 06:23:30 AM

Author Topic: Isn't it about time for the new kit to be leaked...  (Read 14114 times)

March 01, 2012, 09:48:50 AM
Read 14114 times

American Evertonian

Isn't it typically around this time that some of the first kits for next year are leaked? If so does anyone have any particular wishes for next years kits?

Personally I wouldn't mind a throwback to one of EFC's first kits, black w/ a scarlet sash. That is for the away or third kit of course.
Are we there yet?

March 01, 2012, 12:37:31 PM
Reply #1

phillyt

If we are Going with Nike it would be a blue and white version of hollands kit last night, an away kit will be a white version and the 3rd kit will be a random version of it.  The sane boring shitty templates as man utd etc.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

March 01, 2012, 12:50:29 PM
Reply #2

dekko

I hate that Nike kits all look the same but different collors.

March 01, 2012, 01:02:40 PM
Reply #3

phillyt

I hate that Nike kits all look the same but different collors.
It's shit. But its Nike so the fashionistas among blues will live it cos its nike.

Much prefer le coq kits really havnt let us down at all.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

March 01, 2012, 01:05:00 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I've got a sneaky feeling that itl still be le coq next season. If it is Nike then they don't seem to be as bad as they used to be for kit templates, and nowhere near as bad as umbro were last time we were with them. In the premier league, United, Arsenal and Villa all have totally different designs, I think it's only the goalkeeper kits which are templates.
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 01, 2012, 01:30:05 PM
Reply #5

Bally

Administrator
seen something on twitter the other day and for the life of me I cant find it, prettyu sure I RT'd it too
It's the roll I way

March 01, 2012, 01:37:58 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
seen something on twitter the other day and for the life of me I cant find it, prettyu sure I RT'd it too

What like a leaked picture of a Nike everton home kit?dont tease me like this Bally!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 01, 2012, 01:39:59 PM
Reply #7

BrotherEstapol

If we are Going with Nike it would be a blue and white version of hollands kit last night, an away kit will be a white version and the 3rd kit will be a random version of it.  The sane boring shitty templates as man utd etc.

Man U's new kits are going to be a horrible tartan red and blue for home and away respectively.
Some crap about SAF's anniversary apparently.

I doubt anyone will be getting that template!

...and it said something along the lines of???

March 01, 2012, 01:50:56 PM
Reply #8

Bally

Administrator
What like a leaked picture of a Nike everton home kit?dont tease me like this Bally!
Man U's new kits are going to be a horrible tartan red and blue for home and away respectively.
Some crap about SAF's anniversary apparently.

I doubt anyone will be getting that template!
...and it said something along the lines of???

it was a pic of the kit but it was very fuzzy and looked like it could have easily been photoshopped but is'nt that how they gauge public opinion
It's the roll I way

March 01, 2012, 01:52:35 PM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Loads of people on twitter saying they've heard from someone at the club that it's defo going to be Nike and a few people have posted a picture of a kit that has already been posted on here, time will tell I guess.usually leaked kits are around April/May I think. All that matters is money at the end of the day, if they pay us more than le coq then great

March 01, 2012, 02:04:32 PM
Reply #10

Trowel

it was a pic of the kit but it was very fuzzy and looked like it could have easily been photoshopped but is'nt that how they gauge public opinion

This one?

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

March 01, 2012, 02:05:06 PM
Reply #11

Bally

Administrator
Stealth has just said it's been up before but here it is again for thtose who haven't seen it
It's the roll I way

March 01, 2012, 04:01:55 PM
Reply #12

chris350

Stealth has just said it's been up before but here it is again for thtose who haven't seen it

Wouldn't be disappointed if that was our kit next season, a bit plain maybe but still nice.

I'd really prefer it if we stayed with LCS though as I like the individuality of their kits.

March 01, 2012, 04:16:33 PM
Reply #13

Jamokachi

Wasn't it EvertonExcile that made that?

March 01, 2012, 04:24:48 PM
Reply #14

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Wasn't it EvertonExcile that made that?

It was posted as part of a selection of about 60 kits, can't remember who posted but it's defo fake. Almost as fake as that Pink away top you posted a couple of years ago Jamo!as if we would ever have a pink away kit!