October 16, 2019, 01:28:12 AM

Author Topic: Match Ratings  (Read 7998 times)

February 07, 2010, 02:13:33 AM
Reply #45

blue for you

good my bollocks look at the money they spend in the last few years, 20 million for robbie keane
17 million for glen johnson , i think in was 8 or 9 million for dossena thats 40 million spend on shite.
thats one thing about alex at utd  he spends big but he fuck's wins leagues

February 07, 2010, 02:18:12 AM
Reply #46

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The shites signings may not be the greatest, but they are still good enough to again do a double over us.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 07, 2010, 02:19:25 AM
Reply #47

Dr. Sponge

good my bollocks look at the money they spend in the last few years, 20 million for robbie keane
17 million for glen johnson , i think in was 8 or 9 million for dossena thats 40 million spend on shite.
thats one thing about alex at utd  he spends big but he fuck's wins leagues

I don't support them mate, you don't have to try and convince me that they haven't achieved their potential financially, I already know that. But what I'm saying is true.

February 07, 2010, 05:14:12 AM
Reply #48

charlatan

They can't be that shite. As they would say, the table doesn't lie. Underestimation can be a swine.
Yes indeed.

The worst Redshite side in living memory against our supposed strongest squad in 20 years.

We haven't won there now in 12 years, and probably won't have a better chance in the next 12.

Utter shite.  Total bottlers.

February 07, 2010, 09:26:29 PM
Reply #49

Bally

Administrator
The whole fucking lot of them get a zero rating for being a bunch of spineless cunts
It's the roll I way

February 07, 2010, 09:38:21 PM
Reply #50

ToxtethBlue

Heitinga, Donovan and Arteta are the only players who come out of the game with any real credit. Donovan and Heitinga had a go and Arteta was the only one who had a clue what he was doing in possession. Sadly for him whenever he got the ball everyone would run towards the box and not look to link up with him or give him outlets.

And he did break them down, Anichebe just fucked up the chance he had when he was through on goal.
ToxtethBlue

February 07, 2010, 09:52:26 PM
Reply #51

.Rimbo.

Heitinga, Donovan and Arteta are the only players who come out of the game with any real credit. Donovan and Heitinga had a go and Arteta was the only one who had a clue what he was doing in possession. Sadly for him whenever he got the ball everyone would run towards the box and not look to link up with him or give him outlets.

And he did break them down, Anichebe just fucked up the chance he had when he was through on goal.

I agree with pretty much all of that. Arteta was one of the few, along with Heitinga and maybe Donovan, that didn't go hiding scared behind men and not showing for the ball, which is more than I can say for most.

February 07, 2010, 10:24:47 PM
Reply #52

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I agree with pretty much all of that. Arteta was one of the few, along with Heitinga and maybe Donovan, that didn't go hiding scared behind men and not showing for the ball, which is more than I can say for most.

I would include Cahill too, he showed desire and was unlucky not to score.  He gave more of a Captain's performance than Neville yesterday.

February 08, 2010, 03:09:18 AM
Reply #53

sicstyle

It was Heitinga that gave up the corner that lead to their goal. A lot of the match he looked to be fairly in control but he needed to play for a throw.

February 08, 2010, 03:17:51 AM
Reply #54

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
It's not the worst L'pool side in living memory.

The one before Houllier came and the Souness ones were worse.

But that's not the point, we're much closer to them than at any time in 20 years and our players simply didn't perform.

Even if you take the negative Moyes line, they didn't do that very well either.