September 22, 2019, 09:37:29 PM

Author Topic: Match Ratings  (Read 7949 times)

February 07, 2010, 01:29:38 AM
Read 7949 times

Dr. Sponge

Howard- 5. Commanded his box well enough but was criminal on the goal conceded.
Neville- 5. No creativity from his side at all. Kept playing it into Donovan with a man up his arse where he couldn't do anything. Predictable and stunted our rhythm.
Heitinga- 7. Did well at centre-half and didn't really looked troubled at all. Deserves a 7 just for squaring up to Steven G.
Distin- 5. Liking him less and less if I'm honest. That N'Gog chance where Osman slid in on him in the first half was down to Distin not putting the ball out and opting to hit it across the pitch.
Baines- 5. Didn't do much really bar the free kick.
Donovan- 7. One of the brighter lights.
Fellaini- 6. Did well when he was on but not long enough to judge. I think I'm right in saying Felli' stands where Kuyt did on the goal?
Osman- 5. Not good enough.
Pienaar- 4. Awful.
Cahill- 6. Tried, showed endeavour, but should have scored.
Saha- 6. Tried and worked but never had any service as per usual. Clearly the best striker on the books.

Arteta- 8. Our man of the match, shame when he had the ball the others just looked at him as if he was going to magic-wand a goal.
Anichebe- 5. Should have scored.
Yakubu- 6. Looks fucked, one good shot.

Both Anichebe and Yakubu never had the service, mind.

I missed this incident. Can anyone explain?

February 07, 2010, 01:50:41 AM
Reply #1

Dr. Sponge

yes ten fucking years of excuses, i won't mind if they were a good side
they are shite and we can't beat them

They can't be that shite. As they would say, the table doesn't lie. Underestimation can be a swine.

February 07, 2010, 02:04:56 AM
Reply #2

Dr. Sponge

they are how far are they off the top sunderland, reading, beat them not world class clubs are they
fucking wolves drew with them

But Burnley beat us, and many other poorer teams.

I'm gutted too mate, because it was the derby, but we can't lose sense of reality, they are in fact a good team, they're 4th in the table!!

February 07, 2010, 02:19:25 AM
Reply #3

Dr. Sponge

good my bollocks look at the money they spend in the last few years, 20 million for robbie keane
17 million for glen johnson , i think in was 8 or 9 million for dossena thats 40 million spend on shite.
thats one thing about alex at utd  he spends big but he fuck's wins leagues

I don't support them mate, you don't have to try and convince me that they haven't achieved their potential financially, I already know that. But what I'm saying is true.