November 24, 2017, 08:50:40 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Spurs  (Read 29808 times)

March 05, 2012, 05:52:50 AM
Reply #15

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Without Pienaar it's going to be really difficult.  We will be heavily reliant on Drenthe having a stormer but not fucking up.  It actually wouldn't surprise me if Moyes started Osman and Coleman on both sides for the reliability.

Could definitely see that.

March 05, 2012, 08:52:41 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I would like to see:

Howard

Neville       Distin           Heitinga        Baines

Drenthe                  Fellaini               Gueye

Rodwell

Jelevic                   Straq

This might be a bit too open to play spurs but i would like to see jelevic and straq start together. I take it Gibson is still out aswell. I think he will have cahill on instead of Jeleivc

We will be murdered with that. But I like the idea. Would play Coleman instead of Gueye and Jags instead of Distin. Coleman in front of Neville.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 05, 2012, 01:28:06 PM
Reply #17

christiffa25

I would use this game getting some players time on the pitch and resting 1 or 2

Howard
Hibbert     Jags.    Heitinga    Baines
                Fellani  rodwell
Coleman         Ossie.          Drenthe
                      Jelavic

Would be wanting guaye and Barkley getting some time off the bench.

March 05, 2012, 02:12:04 PM
Reply #18

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
                 Howard

Neville Jagielka  Distin Baines

Coleman Fellaini Heitinga Osman
                   Cahill
                Stracqualursi 

1-1
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 05, 2012, 03:04:16 PM
Reply #19

Alanvideo

can Saha play ? and why isn't he crocked yet ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 05, 2012, 04:36:17 PM
Reply #20

ForzaItalia

1-0 home win, Cahill with a header from a Baines set piece.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

March 05, 2012, 05:43:26 PM
Reply #21

The Golden Vision

So we have 3 big games coming up this month in a huge week that will ultimately shape how successful this season is. Iím not sure we are in a position to play the same 11 on the bounce after Spurs and Liverpool there may not be enough left in the tank against Sunderland which has to be the biggest game of the 3. The good news is we donít have to leave the city or travel which can affect recovery times to a certain extent. However Moyes needs to get his selections spot on and juggle his pack or we will be left with that familiar taste of what might have been.

The sacrificial lamb for me has to be the spurs game. Give the big boys a rest then Iím sure we can handle the shite and Sunderland in a 5 day stretch. Its unfortunate because I believe we can beat spurs but I would take a bore draw and a point any day.

Spurs: Second string
Liverpool: Full strength
Sunderland: Full strength

We all know the best 11 at the moment = the team that battered chelski. The spurs game would be a good chance to bring ossie, jags and rodwell into the first 11

Spurs team: Howard, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Neville, Rodwell, Coleman, Osman, Barkley, Drenthe, Jelavic

Liverpool/Sunderland team: Howard, Heitinga, Distin, Hibbert, Baines, Fellaini, Neville, Pienaar(liv)/Drenthe (safc), Coleman, Cahill, Straq

March 05, 2012, 06:14:44 PM
Reply #22

evertonarntwe

So we have 3 big games coming up this month in a huge week that will ultimately shape how successful this season is. Iím not sure we are in a position to play the same 11 on the bounce after Spurs and Liverpool there may not be enough left in the tank against Sunderland which has to be the biggest game of the 3. The good news is we donít have to leave the city or travel which can affect recovery times to a certain extent. However Moyes needs to get his selections spot on and juggle his pack or we will be left with that familiar taste of what might have been.

The sacrificial lamb for me has to be the spurs game. Give the big boys a rest then Iím sure we can handle the shite and Sunderland in a 5 day stretch. Its unfortunate because I believe we can beat spurs but I would take a bore draw and a point any day.

Spurs: Second string
Liverpool: Full strength
Sunderland: Full strength

We all know the best 11 at the moment = the team that battered chelski. The spurs game would be a good chance to bring ossie, jags and rodwell into the first 11

Spurs team: Howard, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Neville, Rodwell, Coleman, Osman, Barkley, Drenthe, Jelavic

Liverpool/Sunderland team: Howard, Heitinga, Distin, Hibbert, Baines, Fellaini, Neville, Pienaar(liv)/Drenthe (safc), Coleman, Cahill, Straq

So youd drop drenthe for coleman for the derby and FA cup game? wow some fans get me down.
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 05, 2012, 06:38:12 PM
Reply #23

The Golden Vision

So youd drop drenthe for coleman for the derby and FA cup game? wow some fans get me down.

Where did i say that you fool! Read the message again.

Coleman and Pienaar on the wings for liverpool game

Coleman and Drenthe on the wings for sunderland

March 05, 2012, 06:53:48 PM
Reply #24

evertonarntwe

Where did i say that you fool! Read the message again.

Coleman and Pienaar on the wings for liverpool game

Coleman and Drenthe on the wings for sunderland

You said it when you have put coleman in the team for BOTH games and drenthe only for the sunderland, and that being because pienaar is cup tied, so in fairness what your saying is if pienaar was eligable to play you would have pienaar and coleman on the wings. madness
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 05, 2012, 07:33:35 PM
Reply #25

The Golden Vision

You said it when you have put coleman in the team for BOTH games and drenthe only for the sunderland, and that being because pienaar is cup tied, so in fairness what your saying is if pienaar was eligable to play you would have pienaar and coleman on the wings. madness

Would you play drenthe in all 3 games?

That would be madness

March 05, 2012, 07:40:07 PM
Reply #26

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think some are being a little harsh in their assessment of Coleman, I still think he has a lot to offer the team. With the current winger situation I think some games will suit Coleman more than Drenthe and vice versa
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 05, 2012, 08:42:53 PM
Reply #27

The Golden Vision

The player that needs to be rested the most is fellaini. He is a must for the sunderland and shite games. Drenthe, coleman, osman etc and the others should just rotate among themselves. Fellani and Baines are top dogs for us unfortunately neville is the only other viable option at LB

March 05, 2012, 10:27:02 PM
Reply #28

DannyR

The ref is Halsey.

Then dowd for the derby :tit:
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

March 05, 2012, 10:48:59 PM
Reply #29

evertonarntwe

Would you play drenthe in all 3 games?

That would be madness

Yer i would actually, considering he's been one of our best options why wouldnt i. not like hes gonna be tired has he actually played a full 90minutes bar the blackpool game?