August 16, 2018, 01:36:51 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Spurs  (Read 35998 times)

March 11, 2012, 01:45:10 AM
Reply #225

bluegrant

last 3 homes

BEAT Man City
BEAT Chelsea
BEAT Spurs

Goals conceded NIL

Pleased for Moyes dad sat in stand ( not as rumoured in Osmans cellar)

Well played lads.
lolol

March 11, 2012, 01:45:56 AM
Reply #226

Dreggs

Good goal by Jelavic and i'm just hoping Firecracker will still get a shot at the redshite, he will scare them shitless...

Oh what a beautiful weekend...
Jobs, Homes, Friends, Family and Women
will always come and go...

Only one thing will be with me for every day
I breathe on this earth...  "EVERTON FC"

March 11, 2012, 01:46:24 AM
Reply #227

Deano Blue Boy

Well, second half was comfortable, totally different game and we were very fortunate. But that said, plenty of fantastic performances and an exciting game to watch.

I really like Halsey refereeing our games, I wouldn't say he was biased, but I am.

I thought he refereed a good game.  Wish he was going the derby.

March 11, 2012, 01:51:20 AM
Reply #228

christiffa25

They may of dominated the second half but we were comftable until the last 10-15 mins. Jelavic goal was a world class finiSh. Not many 5M strikers could pull that off!

March 11, 2012, 01:59:08 AM
Reply #229

Ridge

I thought he refereed a good game.  Wish he was going the derby.

Yeah, he got pretty much everything right for me, he just seemed a bit 'fairer' than I would normally expect.

March 11, 2012, 02:03:25 AM
Reply #230

t2487

Any video links to the goal?

March 11, 2012, 02:08:05 AM
Reply #231

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone else struggling to see a long term future for Rodwell?

March 11, 2012, 02:08:47 AM
Reply #232

American Evertonian

Any video links to the goal?

Check 101greatgoals.com

Normally they have them up pretty quickly.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 11, 2012, 02:10:15 AM
Reply #233

evertonarntwe

Did he even touch the ball?
I like rodwell but the injuries have stopped him progressing to a level he could of been, would sell him 100% if we got a good offer.
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 11, 2012, 02:10:29 AM
Reply #234

Deano Blue Boy

Yeah, he got pretty much everything right for me, he just seemed a bit 'fairer' than I would normally expect.

II liked how he played on a lot.

March 11, 2012, 02:11:47 AM
Reply #235

American Evertonian

got my my doubts about tuesdays game we always play crap against the lower teams  lolol

Pure gold.

March 11, 2012, 02:15:05 AM
Reply #236

American Evertonian

Did he even touch the ball?
I like rodwell but the injuries have stopped him progressing to a level he could of been, would sell him 100% if we got a good offer.

I really have no idea where he would fit into the squad as a starter in the next year or so. Gibbo and Osman have both played better in the middle than Rodwell has.

March 11, 2012, 02:19:57 AM
Reply #237

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

I think it's pretty harsh to be thinking like that when he's just come back off another injury lay off.  Don't forget he was getting in to form before *that* performance for England and the subsequent injury.

The lad is quality and the perfect long term partner for Fellaini if he can stay fit in my opinion.

March 11, 2012, 02:20:08 AM
Reply #238

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I really have no idea where he would fit into the squad as a starter in the next year or so. Gibbo and Osman have both played better in the middle than Rodwell has.

For me he is like Saha, would be better suited to another team.

March 11, 2012, 02:21:46 AM
Reply #239

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I think it's pretty harsh to be thinking like that when he's just come back off another injury lay off.  Don't forget he was getting in to form before *that* performance for England and the subsequent injury.

The lad is quality and the perfect long term partner for Fellaini if he can stay fit in my opinion.

I am a big fan but I just can't see where he fits. I almost feel like Rodwell and Everton are holding each other back.