May 23, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Spurs  (Read 34228 times)

March 11, 2012, 04:56:03 AM
Reply #270

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Great win, great performance. We played like that against City and lost. Today it worked and it was a wonderful match to watch. Really happy today.

Silas, come on mate. he is struglling with injury. Give him a break. really good player who if he stays fit will be great. have toagree with Risky on his points.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 11, 2012, 04:57:24 AM
Reply #271

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
You should be banned. Hope you are. No place for that sort of thing as an Everton supporter and on this forum. Act with some dignity

Anti-semitism, it's all the rage dontcha know.

March 11, 2012, 05:06:46 AM
Reply #272

Thornton_19

They seem more annoyed at Harry for putting square pegs in round holes than amazed we won.  I think they are moaning that the team were complacent against us.  Funny how they are shouting for Pienaar!

Its amazing how they all want to play 4411 and we loath it haha

March 11, 2012, 05:07:30 AM
Reply #273

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Worse things have been said

By who and where?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 11, 2012, 05:08:45 AM
Reply #274

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Anti-semitism, it's all the rage dontcha know.

It's racist, pure and simple. We can't call our neighbours on it if we condone it ourselves

March 11, 2012, 05:37:15 AM
Reply #275

bluegrant

It's racist, pure and simple. We can't call our neighbours on it if we condone it ourselves
too right  how many nationalitys have we got playing for us ? ffs when will people grow up .if we had an israeli player and he scored ,wouhd he be still be abused ?

March 11, 2012, 05:44:27 AM
Reply #276

bluestevie

we did have in idan tal, dont think he got abuse much

anyway brilliant game today, wasn't even going until my uncle rang at 2.30 to offer me my cousins ticket as he had to work. atmosphere was superb for most if not all game. class goal from jelavic, another like that at the kop end on tuesday will do nicely

had my heart in my mouth though when defoe put the ball in, having seen the replay on motd it was a spot on call to give offside
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 11, 2012, 05:53:27 AM
Reply #277

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
After the offside call I started feeling it might be one of those days where we weren't going to concede.

It was a nice change too as earlier this season the feeling that we are never going to score even if we played all day long was usually the pervasive one.

March 11, 2012, 07:40:00 AM
Reply #278

Shogun

Administrator
Why did Osman throw a hissy fit when he fouled Bale?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 11, 2012, 07:52:19 AM
Reply #279

Thornton_19

Obviously something was said, then didn't Bale push him?

March 11, 2012, 08:54:52 AM
Reply #280

krakkokain

shakeyheadman

What would he say ??

March 11, 2012, 10:57:58 AM
Reply #281

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

I think Bale told him that he is Sharpatatack

March 11, 2012, 01:02:39 PM
Reply #282

Robioto

The way Redknapp was talking on Sky you would have thought Spurs were amazing 2nd half. They played well but created nothing apart from the Saha post and Defoe early on. He was obviously blind to the fact that we defended brilliantly and that his team were in fact crap with no cutting edge in the final 3rd even with Modric, Bale and Van der Vaart on the pitch.

March 11, 2012, 01:39:46 PM
Reply #283

nomorechang

RIP
Did anyone see Kyle Walker lash out at Straqu after the ball had gone ? nothing seems to have been made of it but can't he get a ban if it was picked upon TV ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

March 11, 2012, 03:34:17 PM
Reply #284

Derek

Tbh, it just looked like a stupid reaction but nothing malicious. He was frustrated and like all tossers when frustrated he acted a bit like a tosser.

Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku