October 20, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Spurs  (Read 37091 times)

March 09, 2012, 09:36:07 PM
Reply #75

American Evertonian

If we lose this game i will leave this forum forever, i am 100% certain we wont lose it

Don't say things like that. If we lose who tell us "the glass if half full" or "being the worst team in the PL and getting relegated makes you the best team in the Championship?"
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 10, 2012, 02:22:31 AM
Reply #76

bluegrant

3-2 for us cahill,straq,and rr and 2 for defoe coybsssssssssss

March 10, 2012, 02:26:39 AM
Reply #77

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
6-0 Spurs

Saha scoring 2 with his left foot, 2 with his right foot and 2 with his head.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 10, 2012, 02:35:14 AM
Reply #78

bluegrant

6-0 Spurs

Saha scoring 2 with his left foot, 2 with his right foot and 2 with his head.
crist mate be carefull what you wish for  lolol

March 10, 2012, 04:36:07 AM
Reply #79

Stumpy

While Spurs undoubtably have quality all over the field,this is a good time to be playing them.They are not playing well at the moment,with a number of players looking out of form or carrying niggling injuries,even when they led 2-0 at Arsenal that was down to the home side's shambolic defending rather than good play by Spurs and as soon as arsenal equalised the was only one winner.They will still be dangerous going forward,and i would play Coleman to double up on Bale(worked great last year)to stop him running Hibbo/Neville ragged,however they look a little flimsy at the back,and i can see a hard fought 2-1 win.

March 10, 2012, 06:18:00 AM
Reply #80

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
does anyone know when Gibson is meant to be back?? hope Nev isnt in midfield or we could get some bad stuff tmoro.

im going for a 3-1 win
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 10, 2012, 12:32:13 PM
Reply #81

christiffa25

Haha did anyone watch the utd game???

Spurs have not gone shit all of a sudden. They didn't deserve to loose like they did to utd. All over them should of been a couple up at H/T. They have also been missing the likes of VDV, Parker, bale and Lennon over the last few weeks.

We will be lucky to get a draw.

March 10, 2012, 01:55:48 PM
Reply #82

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
does anyone know when Gibson is meant to be back?? hope Nev isnt in midfield or we could get some bad stuff tmoro.

im going for a 3-1 win

Gibson due back at the end of this month I've heard,so hopefully just another 2 or 3 games
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 10, 2012, 03:08:16 PM
Reply #83

Gods Doctor

If Saha plays he'll score If Defoe plays he'll score, if nevile plays we won't score, if Drenthe plays he'll get sent off when bale skins him and he gets frustraited, If Jags plays, he'lll score an own goal, if Hibbet plays, he'll get caught out too high  up the pitch. if cahil plays he'll miss 6 chances,

March 10, 2012, 03:45:15 PM
Reply #84

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If Saha plays he'll score If Defoe plays he'll score, if nevile plays we won't score, if Drenthe plays he'll get sent off when bale skins him and he gets frustraited, If Jags plays, he'lll score an own goal, if Hibbet plays, he'll get caught out too high  up the pitch. if cahil plays he'll miss 6 chances,

A real glass half full type of guy you!Actually reckon Drenthe is faster than Bale
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 10, 2012, 04:08:07 PM
Reply #85

Gods Doctor

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:10:43 PM by Gods Doctor »

March 10, 2012, 04:10:07 PM
Reply #86

Gods Doctor

A real glass half full type of guy you!Actually reckon Drenthe is faster than Bale

I'm more of a why use the wrong size glass kinda guy.

I agree Drenthe's faster but he's too hot headed when he loses possesion.

March 10, 2012, 04:16:47 PM
Reply #87

Snipellis11

2-1 Everton. COYB!!!

March 10, 2012, 05:29:10 PM
Reply #88

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'm more of a why use the wrong size glass kinda guy.

I agree Drenthe's faster but he's too hot headed when he loses possesion.

He is but there is always a trade off with genuine wingers.  Bales ball greedy for example but it balances itself out and the strengths usually massively outweigh the weaknesses with quality players.

March 10, 2012, 06:18:46 PM
Reply #89

Soutie

Sunderland to beat the Shite..a well earned three points for us and then only two points off their heels after that, looking forward to the derby!  lolol