September 19, 2019, 12:34:13 AM

Author Topic: Belief!!!  (Read 1592 times)

February 06, 2010, 08:52:21 PM
Read 1592 times

Amata

NEVER at one stage in that game, even after they went down to 10 men did we believe we could or would win that game. If you didnt know the score you would think we were crusing 3-0 and playing keep ball between defenders and keeper.  There was no drive, belief or quality on show.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

February 06, 2010, 09:04:27 PM
Reply #1

Endless, Nameless

NEVER at one stage in that game, even after they went down to 10 men did we believe we could or would win that game. If you didnt know the score you would think we were crusing 3-0 and playing keep ball between defenders and keeper.  There was no drive, belief or quality on show.

Bar Donovans excellent run, we had nothing. I am ashamed.

Why do we always do this? We have no problem rising to the ocassion most times, but they get a man sent off and we falter. Good teams think "this is ours now. Let's make the extra man count and dominate them".

We must think "Eurgh. This is too easy now, I can't be bothered. Where's the challenge?"

Well the fucking challenge is to win the game, not lose to a boring, 10 man Liverpool.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 09:06:34 PM
Reply #2

Toffeetony

Totally agree ! None of them wanted it enough. Absolutly fucking awful performance for me.Just no quality or belief at all !!! Not Happy!!!!!!
AND IF YOU KNOW YOUR HISTORY !!!!

February 06, 2010, 09:11:33 PM
Reply #3

Cantoffie

Terrible game and i hope it does not go forgotten in moyes' head.

David should not be ONE bit happy with that one. Played like fuckign sissy girls out there. Distin was shit, saha was SHIT, Pienaar was shit, Osman was NON Existant... fellaini was out of his mind to make that ridiculous tackle(albeit didnt get sent off)

FUCK I AM SOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

February 06, 2010, 09:15:56 PM
Reply #4

Amata

I have not been this annoyed in ages.  Liverpool could have went down to 9 men and still looked the more dangerous team/team that wanted it more.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

February 06, 2010, 09:17:16 PM
Reply #5

Ong-Timus Prime

and to cap it off we lose Pienaar for the next game
FUCK!
if you know yer history...

February 06, 2010, 09:17:54 PM
Reply #6

RICH

the best part of the game we had was when it was 10 on 10 lol in the first half

February 06, 2010, 09:18:37 PM
Reply #7

Cantoffie

and to cap it off we lose Pienaar for the next game
FUCK!
Yep not a good way to start febuary.

We are in for a Howler of a month if that shit show continues
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

February 06, 2010, 09:19:39 PM
Reply #8

Endless, Nameless

the best part of the game we had was when it was 10 on 10 lol in the first half

Exactly. We had 83% posession then. As soon as we got the technical advantage, we spent the rest of the half under pressure.

We can rise to an ocassion, but we can't do the simple things. We lose and draw to shit teams and even with a 10 to 11 man advantage, we manage to turn it into a disadvantage.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 09:26:17 PM
Reply #9

Frantic

Absolutely gutted, why did Cahill have to miss that!!!  :headbang: