October 18, 2019, 09:50:00 PM

Author Topic: My 'Observations' from today.  (Read 2471 times)

February 06, 2010, 09:22:44 PM
Read 2471 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
1. Support was good today, as usual we didn't dissapoint.

2. That famous Anfield atmosphere was once again missing.

3. Not blaming him but Atkinson was fucking awful today, absolute homer if ever I've seen one. Some of the shite that Gerrard, Carragher and Mascherano got away with was abolutely laughable.

4. Will probably get slated for this but our tactics were all wrong. Hetinga should have played DM after Felli got injured, Turning point in the match without doubt, our midfield dissapeared. Why we waited till there was only about 20 mins left whilst 1-0 down to 10 men to finally switch to 2 strikers is a mystery.

5. We once again showed today the difference between ourselves, City and Villa. We have no bottle whatsoever.

6. Another one I'm likely to get slated for. Louis Saha is a lazy cunt, Did his work, got his big wage packet so he doesn't seem to want to make an effort anymore.

7. Say what you want about Dirk Kuyt but if our team had half the heart that he's got we'd easily be in the top 4.

8. Sylvain Distin. Why didn't we just pay the 5m for Senderos in the summer?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 09:31:53 PM by Vermillion »
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 06, 2010, 09:34:01 PM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
3. If you went, hairy muff. Fellaini and Pienaar were lucky not to see red in the first half though.

6. lolol Obviously you saw a different Saha to me. I've aired my views on Louis in another thread and will probably get slated if I repeat them.

7. Usually we do have that heart, and we did to an extent today. We just looked fuckin' clueless. Moyes, the book stops with you on that one lad. Train them in pass-and-move as opposed to fitness all the time and we'd be golden.

3. I did go.
6. We shall just have to agree to disagree.
7. I know we are capable of showing heart, but never against the bigger clubs. Every time we are given an advantage we never seem to be able to take it. Showed today by the simple fact they were easily the better team even with a man down.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 06, 2010, 10:07:17 PM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber