August 22, 2019, 05:45:04 AM

Author Topic: Ok, maybe Moyes has lost it:  (Read 4545 times)

February 06, 2010, 10:39:38 PM
Read 4545 times

Endless, Nameless

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/41190/post-match-reaction.html

"We didn't play badly and didn't deserve to lose the game, so that is disappointing.

"There were no real problems with the performance. I have told the players we will keep doing it - we just didn't have quite enough at the top end of the pitch today."

The only thing we deserved was another card or two...

I'm getting seriously worried about him now. His tactics and subs were nonsensical, and I can't even take solice from him accepting he was wrong.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 10:41:14 PM by Endless, Nameless »
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 10:41:07 PM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Well beating either Chelsea or United will go some way towards making up for it, COYB.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 06, 2010, 10:41:37 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
This is why some have doubts about him.

I really am in two minds about him. Sure he's done well, but he just doesn't seem to be able to learn.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 06, 2010, 10:42:04 PM
Reply #3

Endless, Nameless

Well beating either Chelsea or United will go some way towards making up for it, COYB.

Only 4 points from those two games can make up for it imo. Which seems about as likely as Gerrard getting booked for a dive...
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 10:42:32 PM
Reply #4

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
This is why some have doubts about him.

I really am in two minds about him. Sure he's done well, but he just doesn't seem to be able to learn.

Same here. I just wish he would drop the negative attitude towards the bigger teams, showed today why we'll never be a consistant top 4 team under him.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 06, 2010, 10:43:12 PM
Reply #5

Frantic

Won't happen mate.

February 06, 2010, 10:53:52 PM
Reply #6

everton-4-ever

sorry moyes thats another nail you just twatted in your coffin

we where that bad even stevie wonder was sorry he got his eyes working
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

February 06, 2010, 11:47:03 PM
Reply #7

ally2

I thought the subs were fine TBH but they didn't work. 

Does anyone know what Leon Osman's role was today?  I'm not having a go at him but I couldn't see what he was supposed to be doing - didn't really get forward and played alot of safe passes going no-where - maybe he was told to hold the shape of the team?

February 06, 2010, 11:49:56 PM
Reply #8

Meak

as i posted before... moyes has never beaten chelsea in the prem... and it has been some time since we beat united... a FULL squad..

how u can have faith it baffling to me, honestly... he seems to think draws against the big four are acceptable
Follow me on Twitter @BlakeEMeakin

February 06, 2010, 11:52:38 PM
Reply #9

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I think talking about nails in coffins is a bit nuts tbh.  He isn't going anywhere for the foreseeable.

February 07, 2010, 12:05:22 AM
Reply #10

Thom

Administrator
Maybe people need to hear his full comments, rather than just the OS picking out selected bits, before commenting: BBC Sport - Football - We lacked special players - David Moyes

February 07, 2010, 12:06:16 AM
Reply #11

everton-4-ever

maybe not baron
but when his time does come up its dispalys and poor managment like today that will be used as the nails

February 07, 2010, 12:29:05 AM
Reply #12

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe people need to hear his full comments, rather than just the OS picking out selected bits, before commenting: BBC Sport - Football - We lacked special players - David Moyes

Manny was available on loan a few days ago wasn't he?

The sort of pass Manny was capable of was exactly what we were missing today.

February 07, 2010, 12:38:41 AM
Reply #13

Dr. Sponge

Manny was available on loan a few days ago wasn't he?

The sort of pass Manny was capable of was exactly what we were missing today.

People really need to get over Fernandes. He wasn't even that good.

February 07, 2010, 12:45:53 AM
Reply #14

everton-4-ever

agree with the sponge

manny never floated my boat

man utd aside he flatterd to deceive