October 17, 2019, 05:24:34 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 58393 times)

February 11, 2010, 02:24:37 AM
Read 58393 times

chang

Not looking good lads, but come on FFS why so defeatest?.......not sure I would want some of you along side me in the trenches !

February 11, 2010, 02:43:09 AM
Reply #1

chang

We are not at the park yelling at the players are we?  get over it.

mate, too fickle - most of the pre match predictions from Everton "fans" were for a good hiding - as soon as we go the predicted goal down, everyones useless,

I am watching the game, and Everton are playing exactly the way they have played most of the season - poorly - but I remember playing rather poorly at Stamford Bridge a few weeks ago. 3-3 wasn't it ?

Neville is playing like a prick, the same Neville that according to most on here when he was injured was the reason we were playing poorly "didn't realise how much we miss him," "leader" and so on.

We are missing arguably our two best players this season tonight, thats not easy, nor is it an excuse - Everton have to just deal with it.

My point is, judge the performance after the final whistle, win, lose or draw.

oh look - 1-1  ;)
COYB
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 02:45:14 AM by chang »

February 11, 2010, 03:06:43 AM
Reply #2

chang

Saha just never looks right at his run up, does he? I assume they would discuss who takes the pens, so have to accept Moyes and team were OK with it.

Bugger, Chelsea owe us, they are no doubt a better side than us, but have been lucky against us too, we were robbed by the ref at Stamford bridge a few seasons back (McFadden) and Muto (s) for that diving handball winner in 2003 / 4.

February 11, 2010, 04:04:25 AM
Reply #3

chang

Like I said lads, the game is 90 minutes.

Well done Everton. Top effort.

9 points off 4th - 8 shy of Spurs, game in hand........stranger things have happened.

and Liverpool lost - don't get much better does it?

February 11, 2010, 04:19:37 AM
Reply #4

chang

He was awful tonight. Hopefully news breaks, that he's shagged Cheryl Cole, about 2 weeks before we play them the next time.

Better still Ashley Cole.

February 11, 2010, 04:52:30 AM
Reply #5

chang

Chelsea have conceded 22 goals this PL season. 5 of those were against us

Indeed, and 5 of the 35 we have scored have been against Chelsea.

Can we play you every week ?  :woohoo: