August 19, 2019, 02:23:11 AM

Author Topic: watching arsenal.  (Read 7421 times)

February 07, 2010, 10:40:45 PM
Read 7421 times

phillyt

and thinking about how united destroyed them. And how we played them at the emirates, and what with the shite being, well shite. IF, AND ITS A BIG IF, we can start next season with a full strength squad, maybe a couple of quality additions. Maybe just maybe we will be able to think about top 3 let alone top 4. :-)
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

February 07, 2010, 10:41:48 PM
Reply #1

Abraders

But what about Villa, City and Spurs?

February 07, 2010, 10:43:07 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 07, 2010, 10:46:11 PM
Reply #3

charlatan

Did you watch yesterdays game?

February 07, 2010, 10:58:24 PM
Reply #4

phillyt

Did you watch yesterdays game?
actually no i didnt. But i do watch everton on a regular basis and have the ability to see the bigger picture. Some of the football we have been playing recently has been excellent. We have a solid defence. And one of the best center backs in england. We have a great midfield who on their day can not just compete but overrun most in the premier league. And we have to of the most capable, even if they are in poor form just now.  i if we can go the rest of this month without losing and pick up a win we should have the confidence to win the rest of the games this year.   
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

February 07, 2010, 10:59:26 PM
Reply #5

Endless, Nameless

Arsenal play shit against the sky 4 now, but they demolish the weaker teams. They will be a top 4 team for a long time to come, don't kid yourself.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 07, 2010, 11:01:19 PM
Reply #6

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He isn't far off though, we may not be a top four team but we should be considered top 6 and I can see us hitting it again next season.  His assessment of our squad is spot on IMO and most people were saying as much up until yesterday. 

February 07, 2010, 11:01:24 PM
Reply #7

.Rimbo.

I've said it countless times before. For us to get CL football soon, Moyes NEEDS to change his ways. If he sticks with his damage limitation, percentage football, we'll always be the bridesmaids.

February 07, 2010, 11:01:31 PM
Reply #8

ilikebrunettes

and thinking about how united destroyed them. And how we played them at the emirates, and what with the shite being, well shite. IF, AND ITS A BIG IF, we can start next season with a full strength squad, maybe a couple of quality additions. Maybe just maybe we will be able to think about top 3 let alone top 4. :-)

absolutely pmsl
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

February 07, 2010, 11:12:20 PM
Reply #9

phillyt

absolutely pmsl
yay cheery bollocks has come out to play.  whats your assesment of our chances next season. With a fully fit squad firing on all cylinders?

February 07, 2010, 11:14:06 PM
Reply #10

ilikebrunettes

yay cheery bollocks has come out to play.  whats your assesment of our chances next season. With a fully fit squad firing on all cylinders?

we will finish about 7th or 8th. Dont kid yourself. Arsenal have major injuries, and have shit loads of cash if they choose to spend it

February 07, 2010, 11:14:33 PM
Reply #11

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

He thinks Arsenal will win the league

February 07, 2010, 11:17:01 PM
Reply #12

ilikebrunettes

He thinks Arsenal will win the league

they aren't missing much at all, a top CF, GK and prob 1 more CB. Lets be honest, they have easily matched Chelski today... just controlling Drogba is an issue, but thats not just them

February 07, 2010, 11:17:55 PM
Reply #13

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
they aren't missing much at all, a top CF, GK and prob 1 more CB. Lets be honest, they have easily matched Chelski today... just controlling Drogba is an issue, but thats not just them

Jesus Christ

Here you go lad  http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/

February 07, 2010, 11:19:09 PM
Reply #14

Endless, Nameless

Chelsea's tactics and Arshavins poor finishing. That's the difference between them today.

Lmao. Matt Damon is in the crowd! I just watched Dogma before :)
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.