August 21, 2019, 01:47:52 AM

Author Topic: watching arsenal.  (Read 7426 times)

February 07, 2010, 11:21:46 PM
Reply #15

phillyt

i think we would, with a full squad available we be up there and i know the likelihood is that the shite arse and city will vastly outspend us in the summer but if one or two of them make a mistake in the market a chance will open up for us.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

February 07, 2010, 11:22:17 PM
Reply #16

bloody scally

i was thinking exactly this but i think we are at least good 30mill and 3 players off this imo. A player in our team to step up and be the new neville, A quality proven euro striker, a dominant silky rock centre-mid and a right back similair to micah richards but better than baines. But i dono where or who these bargain mystical players are and how we would ever pay for them

February 07, 2010, 11:32:42 PM
Reply #17

ilikebrunettes

how can anyone watching this game, think we are better than Arsenal??
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

February 07, 2010, 11:47:58 PM
Reply #18

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus Christ
Here you go lad  http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/
lolol      don't know why he hasn't left this forum for the forum you link to ..........   he really loves arsenal.... outplayed by united   not good enough for chelski .... but no it has got nothing to do with arsenal not been good enough ...he starts to sound like my nephew (he is at least a gooner)

February 07, 2010, 11:48:13 PM
Reply #19

nomorechang

RIP

erm ... we played them off the park a few weeks ago and their manager unusually for him even satd we should have won ... I was talking to one of their stewards during the game and he told me that we were the best team besides Chelsea who had been to the Emirates this season.....
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 07, 2010, 11:48:56 PM
Reply #20

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

We certainly are not. With our resources we never will be.

February 07, 2010, 11:50:47 PM
Reply #21

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
erm ... we played them off the park a few weeks ago and their manager unusually for him even satd we should have won ... I was talking to one of their stewards during the game and he told me that we were the best team besides Chelsea who had been to the Emirates this season.....
  only because wenger haven't got the money to buy a new viera ......  5 years after he left .........   could have used some of his own wages.....

February 07, 2010, 11:54:56 PM
Reply #22

phillyt

chelsea are 2-0 up and have a game away in midweek. Arsenal have had one chance this half. That free kick. They have looked toothless. Chelsea have sat back and have been comfortable.   
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

February 07, 2010, 11:59:50 PM
Reply #23

nomorechang

RIP
  only because wenger haven't got the money to buy a new viera ......  5 years after he left .........   could have used some of his own wages.....

Maybe he could buy Fellaini ??? they'd be unbeatable .. but he's staying with us , for a couple of seasons anyway .... Pity for wenger .. he's only cheap ... 3m a year ... every team should have one !!! ... remind me , which Premier league manager , scouted him , signed him .. and backed him up when everyone was calling him a useless waste of money ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 08, 2010, 12:00:08 AM
Reply #24

.Rimbo.

Arsenal's season seems to be crumbling like a cookie again. Can't hack it against the top teams, but then again, neither can we.

February 08, 2010, 12:06:59 AM
Reply #25

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe he could buy Fellaini ??? they'd be unbeatable .. but he's staying with us , for a couple of seasons anyway .... Pity for wenger .. he's only cheap ... 3m a year ... every team should have one !!! ... remind me , which Premier league manager , scouted him , signed him .. and backed him up when everyone was calling him a useless waste of money ?
:thumbsup:

February 08, 2010, 12:07:29 AM
Reply #26

Les Trebilcock

Moyes spends more time watching future opponents and for the f*ck why -- he must have a t*at of a home life. Do you see Ferguson (only on a few occasions), Wenger, Ancellotti, or even the fat waiter, prancing around weighing up the future opposition.
 Dave, guess what, subscribe to Sky television and you can see all you need to see from the comfort of your b*stard armchair.

You can take that to the bank.

February 08, 2010, 12:13:12 AM
Reply #27

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
and thinking about how united destroyed them. And how we played them at the emirates, and what with the shite being, well shite. IF, AND ITS A BIG IF, we can start next season with a full strength squad, maybe a couple of quality additions. Maybe just maybe we will be able to think about top 3 let alone top 4. :-)

No, simple as.

We may have a squad capable but we don't have the right attitude, I hope I'm proved wrong but I highly doubt we will ever finish in the top 4 again under Moyes.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 08, 2010, 12:14:49 AM
Reply #28

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes spends more time watching future opponents and for the f*ck why -- he must have a t*at of a home life. Do you see Ferguson (only on a few occasions), Wenger, Ancellotti, or even the fat waiter, prancing around weighing up the future opposition.
 Dave, guess what, subscribe to Sky television and you can see all you need to see from the comfort of your b*stard armchair.
you can't be serious  ???

February 08, 2010, 12:15:22 AM
Reply #29

phillyt

maybe he just wants to watch the match. There is so much you can see at the game  that you miss on telly. A player who is easily riled, someone who is easily shaken by a firm challenge. Someone who likes to drift inside. Someone who switchers off every now and then.